Chapter ³⁸ 🔞

After Siya was back, the first thing she did was tell the chef's the menu for today

After Siya was back, the first thing she did was tell the chef's the menu for today. Also informing the other maids to not disturb the couple after her husband comes back home unless and until it was something very Important.

After helping the chef with the menu for tonight she left for her bedroom to relax a little. Siya was sitting on their couch when her mobile started to ring.

A small smile made its way on her face when she saw who it was, it was her ma. Accepting the call she kept the mobile infront of her face.

" It's me!" The little boy said

" Where are your Nani Nanu? Hmm."

" There, see this. "

" What is it jay?"

" New fiend Mr.Baby chick. Nani said me it's big bwother"

" Ah really! My jay is a big brother now?"

" Yesh! Uhh ma wait." The boy

" Nanu come hwere!" He called out.

" What happened baby?" Dr. Ishan said coming towards him.

" Hold phone. Me wanna show ma."

The little boy ran back and picked the small baby chick and bought it closer to the camera.

" See, you like?"

" So cute."

" Me bring home? " The boy asked his mother

" Jay you can't the baby from its parents. How would you feel if someone takes you away from mama baba."

" Oh, me no like. Baby stay."

" Good boy, are Nani Nanu taking you outside for dinner?"

" No Nani said, we go to eat noodles. You want?"

" No, enjoy."

" Me habe to go now, bye mumma."

" Aww where are you going?"

" Me show Baba too. Now call baba. Cut phone please?"

" Okay take care bye." Siya said and cut the call.

After talking to her son Siya decided wash up a little and get ready for her husband. The staff had already left after preparing the dinner. All she needed was to hear up the food which was kept in their small kitchen.

Going inside their washroom she decided to shave down there first before taking a bath, after having a kid she did not get much time to herself. Working and then handling Ranvijay always kept her busy, not like her husband did not help her. He did but their schedules had changed a lot as Rajveer had many responsibilities now.

But she was happy to help her baby grow and be a good mom to him just like her mother was. Parenting was definitely challenging but Siya absolutely loved being a parent.