Chapter ²⁴

" Rajveer ji, where are we going now?" Siya asked

It was their last day in Switzerland and they already ad explored many places, had done shopping and also ate a lot of delicious food.

It was evening now and Rajveer had told Siya they were going out, he did not inform where.

Yet again they found themselves walking through the beautiful snow covered roads of Switzerland.

Slowly people started to switch the colourful lights back on as it was getting dark

Slowly people started to switch the colourful lights back on as it was getting dark. Siya held onto her husband's bicep, a small permanent smile etched on her face as she enjoyed the surrounding.

Rajveer stopped walking and pulled out his mobile and texted someone, soon a car stopped in front of them and Rajveer opened the door for her.

" Sit." He said and sat after making sure she was well settled. Rajveer told the driver something which Siya had no clue about because it was some other language.

" Rajveer ji can you give me your phone?" She asked.

" Here, password is 5180."

" You put my picture!" She said in a happy voice.

" Hmm."

Siya opened Gallery and started looking through their pictures while sending some to her own mobile. The car ride was long but soon came to an end. Siya was shocked when she saw where they were.

It was a secluded place but seemed like a hill top, it was definitely cold and chilly out. She was glad she had worn warm clothes.

" Come." Rajveer held her hand as they walked in, she hugged his waist feeling scared as it was a little dark and not much light which made it difficult to navigate where they were. Thanks to Rajveer who had a strong hold on his wife.