Chapter ¹³

In the evening Siya was done with her studies for the day, she looked at the clock beside her and decided to cook dinner

She made her way to the kitchen but frowned as she heard noises of pots and pans. She looked at the door which was on the left side of the entrance of the kitchen and opened it.

Siya was amazed to find a big ass kitchen with people working.

" Good evening Ma'am." One of the workers greeted.

" Uh what place is this?"

" Uh this is the main kitchen ma'am. The smaller one is the show kitchen."

" Oh." Siya was very stunned she had never seen anything like this.

" I have to make dinner." She said.

" Ji ma'am you can use the other kitchen. I'll send someone to help you."

" Um suniye?"

" Ji ma'am."

" Do they eat nonveg today?"

" No ma'am Hukum eats Nonveg only on Wednesday, Friday and Sundays."

" Ji tikhe."

Siya got busy with the dinner preparations, so far she liked living here in her husband's house. People were very kind to her even the guards. In her previous home when she used to go to the garden to get air her father's men used to always glare at her making her feel uncomfortable but here they politely greeted her.

She even talked to her mother on her phone and requested her to shift to her husband's grandfather's house cause she knew her mother wasn't safe with her father. But Jaya was adamant about her decision saying it would be weird if she mooched of her in-laws.

Siya did not know what to say, Rajveer was treating her well and she did not want to irritate him or anything.

It was around 8 when she finishes making dinner and went back to her room to wait for him. He did tell her he would be home by evening, was he okay? She thought.

After half an hour or so she heard the room door opening. Siya quickly got up and poured some water in the glass from the jar kept on the beside table.

" Pani." She offered as soon as he came into the bedroom.

( Water )

" Thank you. Did you study?"

" Ji I did."

" Good, let me get changed then we'll go for dinner."

" I'll take out your clothes and keep."

After Rajveer changed they both left for the dining room, siya saw the maids had already arranged the plates and bowls of food.

" You made the dinner bhabhi?"