Chapter ³⁵

8 years later

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

8 years later

Eight long years, for Siya it had been nothing but a beautiful healing journey. The trauma she had went through due to her previous family and all the hardships she had faced everything slowly started to fade from her memories.

Siya did not give up, she cleared the exam with good marks. Got into a good college and studied hard to become what she is today. Through all of this one man stayed by her side like a pillar, her husband.

Life is uncertain, nobody knows what's coming next. At her fourth and last year just before internship Siya found out she was pregnant, four years ago. Even though she wanted a baby Rajveer had told her they could have as many kids as they want but only after she gets her master's or atleast bachelor's degree. Well that did not go as planned. So she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy

Ranvijay Rajveer Raghuvanshi

Who was now three and a half years old. She was now almost done with her master's degree and her husband gave her the biggest Surprise.

Siya- an animal reserve/ rescue park laid on a very vast land with all kind of facilities for animals. It was a huge piece of land where animals roamed freely, a reserve park. They had hospitals there for the wounded animals. Everything seemed like a fairytale but yet Siya's heart felt incomplete.

She wanted a daughter, a little princess. Let's see what destiny had planned for this couple.

Siya woke up to constant knocking on her door and she knew exactly who it was.

" Veer get up, it must be Ranvijay. Get up wear something" she said shaking her husband.

Siya got up and wore her husband's shirt and slipped her panties on

" Veer please uth jao. Wear you pants." She said again

" Hmm." He said and got up. Siya walked towards the door and let her son in who seemed to be in a very good mood.

" Good morning mama." He wished

" Good morning, you are up early today?"

" Because uh you pormished me you take Zozo Drogo and me to jungle. See animals. You take na?" The boy asked hopefully, hoping his mother would take him.

" Did I, when?" She teased the little boy.

" When me not eating vegtable, you said. I remember."

" Oh, then mumma has to take you to the Jungle. After baba goes we'll go"

" Zozo Drogo take?"

" Okay we'll take them too."

" Yes! Best best best mumma." The boy jumped.

Siya tried, she tried everyday to do the best she could for her kid. She did everything that her father never did.

" Siya." Her husband called