Chapter ⁵¹

" Jay come let's do some coloring enough playing

" Jay come let's do some coloring enough playing. " Siya called but the boy was too busy with the bunnies.

She moved closer to him, but Jay couldn't sense his mother's presence as he was too busy. Jay was crouching down and giving the bunnies something.

" Ranvijay Raghuvanshi! " Siya sternly called when she saw what her beloved son was doing.

Ranvijay quickly got up and his his hands behind his back looking at his mother.

" Hi mummy?"

" What are you feeding them! " She glared at him.

" Why are you feeding your tiffin to the bunnies, huh?"

" Solly."

" Sorry? They can't eat this! Tell me truthfully from how many days have you been doing this?"

" Today, n..no leaf mummy!" The boy cried as his mother never yelled at him.

" Give me your box."

" Solly mummy." The boy cried.

The boy was feeding the bunnies iceberg lettuce which was harmful for them.

" Have I ever yelled at you if you did not finish your tiffin?" She asked sternly.

" Solly mummy." The boy cried hiccuping, his cheeks and nose turning red.

" Yes or no Ranvijay."

" Mummy no yell."

" Now what will you do if the bunnies fall sick, huh?"

" Solly." He cried clutching her leg wanting to be comforted.

" We need to get them checked. How much did you feed them?"

" L.. little." The boy cried hiccuping now.

" Aree why are you yelling at the boy. They're just animals, have you gone mad?" Sara said coming into the garden and went to Ranvijay to pick him up but he tightly clutched onto his mother's saree's pallu.

" Mummy!" He cried even louder not liking and other woman's touch.

" Leave him. Don't you dare touch him without his permission. And you're a guest so behave like one. I know how to treat my kid." Siya said and walked in holding Ranvijay's hand who was crying.

Bedroom

" Please fogive! Fogive. Mummy Jay bad! No do." He cried.

" Come here, baby." She said and hugged him and whispered sweet words in his ear trying to calm him down.

" Jay no know. Solly." He hiccuped.

" Ask mumma from next time. Also never feed your own food to them. They eat different food."