Chapter ⁴⁶

" Mummy? Can me eat now? " Ranvijay asked looking at the chocolate

" Have half now and save the rest for later. " She said helped him to remove the wrapper.

" Hele." He said breaking the four piece box in two-two pieces. Handing two to his mother and keeping two for himself, he wrapped the rest neatly and handed over it to his mother so she could keep it.

" Thank you baby."

" Welcome."

Siya quietly ate the chocolate, her heart thumping at an abnormal rate. She was nervous, very nervous. Her heart earned for a positive result but at the same time her brain told her not to get her hopes high.

Ranvijay scooted closer to his mother resting his head on her lap as though understanding her mother was in distress. She brushed his hair in a gentle manner and looked in the front at the huge gates of their house. The car drove inside and the closer she got to her destination the more nervous she felt.

" Chale?"

" Hmm." Ranvijay said and got up and sat straight. Getting down he made a beeline to the backyard to meet his bunnies.

" This boy." Siya sighed looking at her son who had disappeared.

Siya waled towards their room with a thumping hear and fingers crossed.

With Rajveer

" Hukum do you really think we should throw his body parts infront of your sasu ma's house?"

" I do."

" Hukum she might be traumatised."

" No she won't, she'll be relieved that he's dead."

" But hukum we are sending a body- cut into parts."

" Kardo yaar Sharma."

" On it hukum!"

" No wait! Don't do it, it'll be a mess. To much work just send a letter or something and his body parts throw it in the jungle in a bag. Make sure no-one finds it."

" Okay hukum anything else? "

" Nahi itna kardo and you may take the rest of the day off."

" Oh you're leaving early today?"

" Hmm I promised Jay I'd help him build a bigger house for his bunnies."