Chapter ¹

Note this is a fictional story where everything is made up, and nothing is real even the rules to run an election.

" Sahab they trouble us a lot, in our village till now 3 farmers have already killed themselves and this is not only happening in our village but the other one's too!" A man cried.

" Sharma!"

" Ji hukum?"

" Inka mukhiya kon hain?"

( Who's the head of their region?)

" Chaudhary hukum."

" Bring him to the basement."

" Nahi la sakte hukum."

( We can't)

" Kyu?"

( Why?)

" Vo vo Maheshwari ka aadmi hain."

( He's Maheswari's relative)

" Tho? Ab tho ghasetke Lana us kute ko jao."

( So? Now go drag that dog here)

Rajveer Raghuvanshi, a name that held immense power and authority. He came from India's most influential family and was born with a diamond spoon. No-one could question him or his decision.

The Raghuvanshi's had many businesses but everything changed when Virendra Raghuvanshi- Rajveer's grandfather decided to join politics. Oh boy it changed everything for the Raghuvanshi's, Virendra who did not know much about politics decided to join the ruling party of their Nation that time as a member. The party was known as the All India Party ( AIP ) which was led by Rudra Maheshwari.

The Maheshwari men on the outside seemed like saints but were even worse than the Devil himself. There were numerous rape cases, murder charges and money extortion allegations against them but they were powerful too powerful, no common man could go against them so they all were silenced.

Virendra slowly became a known face in AIP, he became Rudra's trusted man and used to supply him money when needed in return for quick government approval for his factories. Slowly he got to know the darkest and deepest secrets of the Maheshwari's, Virendra was disgusted and decided to leave the party to start one of his own party.

Virendra had made many connections while working for AIP, so after a lot of research he started Janta Seva Party ( JSP ) he started off by winning the state elections as people in his state knew him. He won the state elections two consecutive years. Then came his son Vijay Raghuvanshi who took his party to new heights.

With a lot of hardwork their party was recognised as a National party and ruled in the northern and western part of India.

With all of the things happening, the Maheshwari's felt betrayed and that's how a life long rivalry started among the Maheshwari's and Raghuvanshi.

Rajveer worked under his father learning everything he could, Vijay who had already been the CM wanted his son to contest for CM, while he would stand for the PM position.

" Baba apne yaad kiya?"

( Baba you called)

" Rajveer tum ab 29 ke ho chuke ho-"

( Rajveer you're 29 now)

" Baba ap vapas se usi baath pe agaye?"

( Baba you came back on the same topic again?)

" Rajveer ab shaadi karlo, main ladki dhundu ki tumhari Nazar main koi hain? "

( Rajveer get married, do you want me to search for a bride for you or do you love someone?)