Chapter ³¹

Rajveer had won, after all the hardships he had finally won

Rajveer had won, after all the hardships he had finally won. Rajveer achieved what he wanted, but there was this unsettling fear in the pit of his stomach. His wife, she wasn't reachable. She left saying she will be spending time with her mother but after that he couldn't contact her nor could he contact the convoy he sent with her.

" Congratulation Mr.CM sahab." His father wished

" Thank you baba. "

" You should call home and ask if Siya's home Rajveer."

" My phone is switched off, I told Sharma to do it. I don't know where he disappeared off too."

" Hukum! Hukum!" Sharma came running inside.

" What?" He asked worriedly

" Siya ma'am she I..think her car met with an accident. So were all your other cars that you sent with her. S.. someone had installed bombs in them. "

" Huh." Rajveer stood there still, his legs almost gave up but his father quickly held him.

" N.no..no Sharma there must be a mistake."

" Rajveer you should go to the hospital, baba ap bhi. I'll handle everything here." Ekansh said with a sad voice.

" No! Sharma you..r information is wrong."

" No hukum. Siya ma'am took the black Bentley with four white cars, I...I have the video but I don't think you should see it."

" Sharma stop fucking fooling around!" Rajveer yelled.

" I..I'm sorry hukum."

Radhika pulled her husband Ekansh in the side and glared at him.

" You told me we would only hurt her, not fucking kill her."

" Radhika if she would be alive, what if you're brother still decides to not back out. Now he'll be in a state of shock."

" State of shock!? If he finds out we are behind this we both will die. My brother you don't know him, he'll fucking kill me."

" Radhika who will tell him? I'm sure as hell you won't not even my parents. Let's enjoy the show and after that I become the CM."

" Radhika ma'am?"

" Sharma ji uh what are you doing here?"

" Oh Bade hukum is calling you, we are going home. Um I think they have found Siya ma'am's body."

" J..ji"

" Radhika keep your mouth shut. We don't want all our hardwork to go down the drain."

The couple walked back to their father's cabin.

" Papa ji if you want I can stay here." Ekansh again insisted.

" No need." Vijay replied in a cold voice.