Chapter ²¹

The cctv footage, how? Karan never got rid of it

The cctv footage, how? Karan never got rid of it. He was so arrogant and cocky he never fucking did anything about it.

" Sire may we?"

" You may."

Rajveer was burning after watching the footage, there was a little girl and it was Siya. She looked very thin and frail, Karan walked in with his men and looked at her in anger. After the police officer told him something Karan glared at Siya.

He smacked her right across her face and the impact was enough for her to fall down, the man did not stop there he kept on hitting and kicking her whilst Siya begged her father to stop.

" This man is a monster, if this proof isn't enough we would like to call one of the maids that has worked for Maheswari's"

An old woman walked in and stood in the witness box.

" So miss Padma for how many years have you been working for Maheswari's."

" Since Jaya ji got married, I've been there for many years now."

" Okay can you tell us how mr.maheswari behaved at the house?"

Padma was quite she looked at Karan who glared at her saying if she opened her mouth she would be dead.

" Yes, he was a monster I still remember when Siya ran off to file a complaint it..it was bad. He dragged Siya by her hair and then hit Jaya ji. At night when he returned h..he was drunk very drunk. T.. I can't say it!" The old woman cried as she shut her mouth.

" What did he do Ms. Padma?"

" He dragged Siya to their room a..nd tried to touch her inappropriately but Jaya ji somehow managed to stop him.  Th..at night he raped her infront of Siya." The woman cried while everyone present in the court looked at Karan in disgust.

" You say my client tried to touch his own daughter inappropriately? And still Mrs.Jaya decided to stay back?" Karan's lawyer asked now.

" N.no Jaya ji the next morning packed her and Siya's bag saying she had enough b..ut Thakurain." She said pointing at Karan's mother

" Arrived, sh..she also hit Jaya ji and told the guards to lock Siya. I heard it Thakurain threatened Jaya ji that if she dared to leave the house the..they would sell Siya. Th..is family had a lot of power back then and they did have a business where they used to sell girls f..or a..as sex slaves. Anyone who reported them would be either killed or sold.
After that Thakurain calmed Jaya ji and told her that it wasn't Karan sir's fault as he was drunk. As he was intoxicated he did not know anything and touched Siya inappropriately. Dhe told her that h..her son wasn't at fault.."

Rajveer had lost it by now, this he wasn't made aware of this. If looks could kill Karan would have been burning in hell by now.

" T..that house wasn't a home your honour but a murder house. It is filled with innocent people's screams. "