Chapter ⁵⁷

Siya is now four months pregnant! Their Singapore trip starts now

Also this book will be coming to an end soon. We'll have to bid our farewell to our lovely couple #Rajma and of course our second lead couple Siya and Rajveer 😉

" Mummy can me take this?" Jay asked holding a pair of his favourite socks.

" Yes, keep it in that suitcase. "

" Me bling one more bag too okay?"

" What will you put in it?"

" Jay im..impoltant stuff "

" Oh okay. Just don't pack too many toys." Siya told the boy.

Well they were packing for their trip to Singapore. Zozo Drogo was staying with Jaya and Fluffy was going to stay at the facility. The maids at the mansion would take care of the bunnies.

" Siya loved sit down. I told you na I would pack our bags after I got back from work?" Rajveer told as he walked into their room

" You are already tired from work and I did not want to tire you out."

" And you aren't. Sit now let me do the rest."

" But-"

" Siya."

" Fine." She said and sat on the bed.

" Hi baby." Rajveer smiled caressing her bump.

" Don't greet me only greet your child. I'm a baby producing machine na! " She spoke in a grumpy tone.

" I was going to greet the baby momma too. " He said and kissed her cheek.

" Yeah yeah. "

" My love I bought your mom's pickle for you. But since you're mad at me. I'll just hide it-"

" You dare hide my mother's food from me! "

" Sorry na. I love you."

" I love you too."

" Missed you. Did you have a good day at work?" He asked

" I did. What about you?"

" Hectic. Completed all my work so I could spend time with you and Jay. "

" Go take a warm bath. You'll feel better."

" If you join me I'll feel even better. "

" Rajveer ji!"

" Hahaha." He laughed looking at her embarrassed face.

" Mummy! Hele- baba? When baba come?"

" Just now. Is my baby excited?"

" Me ish b..ut can be take Zozo Drogo beast fluffy? They say Jay please tell mummy baba be bant to come too. Be miss Jay, please Jay. They say to Jay me know. Can be take baba mummy?"