Chapter ³²

" Sharma what did you tell Siya anyways?"

" You'll know hukum, you'll know." Sharma said.

" I hope you haven't done anything stupid." He mumbled.

They got out of the car and walked inside, it was pretty late and Sharma and Radhika were with them.

When they walked in the lights were closed and Rajveer knew now what Sharma had told his wife. He had told her to give him a surprise so they probably swapped cars in the middle of the roads, those car which had bombs exploded after Siya had gone away.

Rajveer had already informed Siya about the divorce a week prior saying her sister had some problems with her husband.

" Congratulations!" There she was, his wife along with his father, mother-in-law, Sharma's wife and his three children Aditi, Adya and Aarika.

" Thanks guys."

" Rajveer ji let's cut the cake." She said.

" You made it?"

" Hmm I knew na, I made your favourite Strawberry cake."

" Rajveer likes strawberry?" Radhika asked looking at his brother.

" Yeah I do, do you have problem?"

" Hain. Since when?"

" Siya let's cut the cake!" Rajveer said ignoring his sister completely.

He stood beside her and looked at the cake and then at Siya

" I hope it has extra icing." He whispered.

" Rajveer ji cut the cake." She said trying hard not to blush.

Everyone cheered and clapped congratulating him, and a maid came and took it in the kitchen so she could serve it to everyone.

" Rajveer ji I know you've become the CM but with that there's another surprise for you."

" Yes chachu you'll love it." Aditi Sharma's oldest daughter said.