Chapter ²⁸

The election was very near now, usually at this time Rajveer used to be stressed but this time, there were no problems at all because Rajveer's problem was lying unconscious in some dungeon

Siya's mom was getting better now, she had woken up and was very happy when Siya told her about the fiasco that happened during her absence.

Right now Rajveer and Sharma ji had come complete a very important chore. When Rajveer told her mother-in-law that she had acquired the majority of her husband's property the woman was clueless. Then he invited her to stay with them but Siya's mother wanted to stay at her old house, her husband's house that rightfully belonged to her.

" Beta you said I have money right? Ca..can you do me a favour? I want to stay at the same house where he abused me but I don't think I'll be able to live with the same house, every corner of that house holds a bad memory and haunts me. Instead can we build a new house? A small one but it should have lot of garden area to keep animals and grow flowers!" Those were the woman's same exact words.

The name plate that once said, Maheshwari will now be Jaya Kapoor. Her father's surname. She wanted to throw her mother-in-law out of the house where she said that she was the queen and Jaya would always only be a slave, never their equal. But oh how the tables have turned. This was Jaya's time to take revenge for all the damages that family had caused.

So here they were, standing outside the house.

" Hukum ap aj badla Lelo. Thora andar Jake tor forr kar do."

( You should take your revenge today, go inside and smash whatever you want.)

" You're right, oi give me a hammer the big one. Sharma you want one?"

" Ha! "

" Get two big hammers here."

" Aj tho pura gussa nikalunga." Sharma ji whispered to himself.

( I'll make sure to remove all the pent up anger today.)

" Chalo." He said and walked inside the house. The Maheshwari's were having their breakfast when he barged in.

" Hukum mein living room leta hu ap apke sasur ji ka bedroom Lelo."

( I'll take the living room, you take your father-in-law's bedroom)

" Sharma tumhare pas humesha itne ache idea's hote hain. I'm proud of you."

( Sharma you always have such good ideas. I'm proud of you.)

" Thank you hukum itni bhi tareef math kare" Sharma said and then went towards the TV to smash it.

(Thank you hukum)

" Oi Sharma meri dadi-in-law aur dada-in-law ka photo maat todna, nahi toh us par haar kaise chadhayenge."

( Oi Sharma, don't break my grandmother in-law and grandfather in-law photo after they die we'll need it so we can hang it on the wall with garland.)