Author's note

I decided to write a bunch of One shots! You are welcome to request for any of the following animes:

*Naruto/ Naruto Shippudan
*One Piece
*Bleach
*Soul Eater
*Brave 10
*Ao no exorcist (Blue exorcist)
*Tokyo Ghoul
*Black Butler
*Gurren Lagann

I'm sure there are other animes I've watched and are some I'll probably start watching, so I'll update the list every now and again.

I've already wrote a lot, most of them (probably almost every single one) involve two characters, Kat and Trinity. A lot of the stuff I wrote are by products of me and AnimeFreak5  little writing thing. I have written almost every one shot, for our little writing thing. We write one shots using the characters that the other has chosen. You will find a lot of them to be amusing, and some very sad. I guess it'd be good to mention, some of these character hadn't been chosen, but I got ideas for them.

I don't really know the number that I'm stopping at, so I think I'll just continue till I get bored or run out of space. You can request as many as you want. Doesn't matter what character you want, if you want the same each time, or a different one every time.

Also, I don't do Yaoi or Yuri. And I haven't worked up the nerve to write any lemons, so as of now they are out of the question.  Anyway, requesting is easy and simple, just message me through the comments or privately message  me. I don't mind which ever you chose to use. And as for the stuff I need to know, is the character and anime. See easy and simple! Feel free to request!