30:Hard feelings

If people say that there is one time in your life when you regret your decisions well they are wrong because this is the thousandth time she's regretting what she said no she wasn't supposed to tell him that what was she thinking "you what?" he asks the third time but she's still planing to ignore his question of course she doesn't want to reply to this "reem i'm asking you something?" he said again now taking a step closer to her while she took one backwards she closed her eyes it's alright she told herself "i said i loved you" she said with a sigh "you love me" he said but it wasn't really a question "loved jai there's a difference i did loved you and i was stupid to do so i moved on" she said her hand tight around her dress "no you can't you can't move on reem i love you i don't want you to move on i don't want you to leave please hear me out okay let me..." he said all in one breath her eyes confused and wide "no you don't jai i don't wan t you to say all these things because you feel bad don't i'm fine okay i'm totally okay and i'm dating karan he's a nice guy and i don't think i feel anything for you anymore" she tells him even though the words feel bitter on her tongue "reem please don't do this i'm not saying this because i  feel bad for you i would never do that trust me i have been feeling this since the weeding i don't know how but i did fell in love with you and now even if i had to change this i won't this is something i wouldn't trade for the world i wish i would've known this earlier about you feelings for me i was so afraid of telling you this i thought you wouldn't feel the same way" he explains but she just stand there without any expressions "i did i loved you jai but i don't anymore please even if this is something you are not kidding about which i'm sure you are i can't say anything other then i'm sorry i won't be able to do this i can't do  this" she tells him "i was hurt angry when i ever saw you with anyone i wanted to kill you and more then that i wanted to kill myself for that for loving you for being so helpless it killed me seeing you with someone else but guess i have passed that phase now i don't feel it i don't need you not anymore" she says looking straight in his eyes she flinch when she sees something she wasn't expecting hurt he wasn't supposed to be hurt he was supposed to laugh at this and leave "reem.." he starts but she stops him in between "don't jai stop this leave" she says and walks towards the main gate he hold her wrist "reem please don't  do this to me don't do this to us please" he says looking at her with hopes of that she'll say something " there is no us jai it's you and me and i'm not hurting myself nor do i think i'm hurting you" she says and leave before he could say anything else she went straight to her room and close her door that's when she let the tears fall out the pain n her chest like someone scratched it with a knife it wasn't right but she did it anyways.

"your mom ask me to convince you to go on this date with that guy you once went out with" faisu says standing behind her as she was brushing her hair in front of the dresser "mom asked you?" she asks and he nods "well i told her i don't wan to i'll tell her again" she says he just stares at her with a smile "okay" he said calm and collected even though he wanted to go and punch that guy in the face for even going out with her once "i'll tell mom i promise" she says noticing the expressions on his face "i know" he says she smiles and they went downstairs they were going out for dinner her parents were still not aware of their relationship of course jannat didn't tell them it wasn't official yet so there's nothing to say "jannat where are you going?" her mother asks "i told you i'm going out with faisu"she said stopping there to look at her mom "okay but i told you to do something did you call him?" she asks "mom i don't want to call him okay he's a nice guy but i don't like him i told you that already" she tells her mom while faisu is standing behind her totally uncomfortable with the conversation going on between them "and i'm telling you that you are being unreasonable he's perfect for you" her mom says she rolls her eyes "mom please stop this" she said and turn around to leave "i'll call him for you" she says from behind jannat stops and turn around to face her mom "you won't because i'm already dating faisu" she says and walks out while faisu follows her with shocked expressions her mother didn't say anything other than a loud sigh "what did you just do?" he asks her "i told her that we're dating" she said with an innocent expression and he smiles they enjoy the rest of their time and then he drops her back at her house "i'm tired" she says "then you should go and rest " he tells her "you think mom would let me sleep after what i told her before leaving well you are mistaken" she says and he chuckles "okay bye love ya" she says and turns to leave but stops right there thinking what she just said she looks up and he was standing in front of her when did he get there "what did you said?" he asks she didn't said anything except looking at the ground confused over what just happened "i...." she starts but then stops finding the right words "i don't want you repeat it just tell me if that's something you said out of spite or is it something you mean" he asks she looks up at him and smiles she's not sure why she's smiling but what he said made her smile she takes a deep breath "i do i mean what i said i do love yup" she said a wide smile appear on his face and he hugs her she smiles and hugs him back "oh thank god i was so scared what if you end this" he said and she break the hug "i won't....ever" she tells him and he nods and she knew that she won't regret this not now not ever.

"you serious?" he asks "yeah i mean of course don't you think i should get a hair cut i mean i want a boy cut it'll look good on me" anu says looking in the mirror and then back at him "yeah i mean if that's what you want sure do it" he tells her and looks back at his phone she went and snatch it from his hand and throw it on the bed "look at me when i'm talking to you" she tells him dev looks at her confused and nods "you seriously think a boy but will look good?" she asks again and he nods "dev you seriously don't care do you at least tell me not to do this i know you want me to do what i want to but you can tell me if i'm doing something i shouldn't" she says the anger and frustration clear in her voice "okay i'm sorry i didn't realize you wanted me to say no" he tells her "no i don't want you to say no i want you to say anything just............." she takes a deep breath ".....nothing leave it" she says and turn around but he stops her by holding her hand "hey are you okay what's wrong tell me" he asks "i just don't feel like i'm married i just don't feel like it's a new relationship you don't interfere at all and............." she closes her eyes and took a deep breath again what was wrong with her "......... nothing just forget i said anything" she said and left the room dev sigh and look at her side of the bed "i don't know what to do  i don't want you to leave so i'm letting you do anything you want  maybe you'll stay this way" he said in the empty air and closed his eyes anu on the other hand went to the terrace "why are you making this hard then it already is" she says looking at the stars "should i leave?" she asks the stars "don't do anything stupid anu life won't always be so polite" she tells herself with a sigh.

.

.

.

.                        

Okay guys this is it for today hope you like it do vote and comment i'll see you next weekend bu bye qt's.

Your Author: Tia