2:Sid's Pov

Sid's pov:

I was sitting in my balcony peacefully working on my laptop when someone shouted my name "Siddhart" and i knew who it was 'MOM' she shouted my name and then the door of my room opened and there she stood starring at me angrily "yes mom" i replied still looking at my laptop not paying attention "i told you to come and have dinner with us" she replied with anger in her voice "mom i told you i'm not that much hungry i already had a sandwich and i'm working i'm busy okay" i replied still not paying attention to her "and i told you to come and have dinner with us and i'm not hearing any excuses" she said while shutting my laptop and placing it on the other table "mom i was doing something important i..." i was about to say something when she shushed me "i said no but's" she said ordering me and i had no other option then going down there with her it's not like i don't like having dinner with my family of course i do but right now i was really busy i went down to see my brother (abhisekh)  and my bhabi (vaishnavi) sitting on the dining table waiting for us "oh why would you come now you should be busy right? do one thing go and come after an hour okay" my bhabi said sarcastically with a sarcastic smile "hahaha very funny" i replied being annoyed "what's wrong" bhai said trying to divert my mind "nothing i was just a little busy with some work" i sad while eating my food "hmm you must be tired of all the work as you are still new to all this but you know what i'm having a lot of fun watching you like this you never used to like doing hard work" bhai said while laughing a little "ashhh you both are so mean first bhabi and now you it's not fair bhai" i said complaining pointing my finger at both of them "first of all i told you a lot of times not to call me bhabi just call me di and second of all don't point your finger at me" she said showing her fake anger as it's almost 11 month's to their wedding and i know she don't know how to get angry we all laughed at her and had our dinner we were sitting in the drawing room when vaishu di spoke "mom actually i wanted to tell you something " she said getting a little nervous and excited "say it vaish you don't need to hesitate dear" mom said asking her to continue "mom woh it's about anu" she was said and took a pause "what about anu" bhai asked out of curiosity "umm she is getting married" she spoke in one breath "WHAT WHEN" we asked her getting shocked as i said before vaishu di and bhai are married for almost 11 month's now so we all have a really great bond with every one and with that i meant reem, anu, jai, riyaz, and their parents as well "yeah actually as i went their today i got to know about it and riyaz's family was their the came to select a date so the engagement is after 2 weeks and the wedding is after 1 and a half month" di explained every thing to us "isn't it too soon" i asked as i thought it was to soon for them to get married as i kind of don't think that riyaz is ready to be in that kind of relationship he still act as a kid "i don't know they both said that they have to get married anytime so why not now and it was more of riyaz idea he was the one who proposed" di explained more "oh it's good then if they both are happy then we should be happy for them" bhai said "yeah let's invite them for dinner tomorrow night and then we can congratulate them what's say" mom said waiting for our answers "sure" we said agreeing with her "mom if we are inviting anu and riyaz's family let's invite reem jan faisu and everyone else as well it will be fun what do you say" di asked mom "sure vaishu that's a great idea" mom replied giving her permission and then we talked a little bit and went to our rooms.

okay people this is it for today.hope you liked it.do vote and comment.

PS: I know it's a little boring but just wait for at least 2 or 3 more chapters then i'm gonna land avu in india okay lovely readers.

thanks:

Your Author: Tia