1:The phone call

A girl is shown roaming around in her room looking at her mobile when suddenly it rang it was a video call she quickly answered the call "hi! where the hell were you i was calling you why weren't you picking up huh? you know how worried i was? you don't care about us at all do you? i thought something happened to you. i have a lot of thins to talk about. why aren't you saying anything? i want explanations. speak up." she said shouting and throwing lots of questions on the other girl "calm down girl let me explain first of all i was taking a shower that's why i wasn't answering and i know you were so worried sorry for that and who told you i don't care about you i do okay. and nothing happened to me i'm perfectly alright. and lastly i'm so excited to hear your stories i know it's gonna be something interesting" she said explaining everything "you said you were taking a bath what about yesterday han you weren't answering my phone yesterday as well i called you a lot" she said complaining "yeah about that actually my pone was not working properly so i took it to the shop to get it fixed they told me it's gonna take one day so that's why i just got my phone back" she said explaining it to the girl "oh okay" "btw what was the important thing you wanted to tell me huh" she asked out of curiosity "ah about that it's something you may not like but it's um woh" "just speak up" "um um .... i'm getting married" she said and closed her in order to get some scolding but when she didn't heard anything she opened one of her eyes to see the girl looking at her hands with shocking expressions "hey" she said but there was no response "avu" still no response "avneet kaur" she shouts at her and then ".................. are you serious" avneet said coming out of the shock she just got (yes the girl on the other side is avneet) "yes" she said and looked at her with a smiling face expressing her happiness "woh it's ummm it's.............. huge congrats anu i'm so happy for you" she replied with a awkward smile as it was not easy for her to digest that her sister is getting married (so anushka is the one getting married)"thank you you know i was so scared of telling you i was thinking how you were gonna react and all" anu said in a relief tone "yeah actually i was shocked but i'm happy for you so when did he proposed to you" she asked out of curiosity "yesterday" "oh you already told everyone" "yeah actually he told his family yesterday it self but i didn't they came today to ask for my hand from chachu and chachi" anu explained to her and she was quite shocked "so what did mom and dad said did they agreed han" avu asked while playing with her fingers "umm yes they did and my engagement is after 2 weeks" anu replied a little scared "WHAT" avu said getting a shock "and the wedding will be after one and a half month" she said and flinched a little "WHAT THE HELL ANU WHY SO SOON" she said shouting with anger and shock "avu we have been in a relationship for almost four years now it's not fast and also riyaz wanted to get married soon and we had only two choices one was after one and a half month and the other one was after one year we did not wanted to waste our time so we decided to go with the first option" anu explained everything to her and she did understood her "okay fine if it's happening with your will then i don't have any problem" "oh thank you thank you thank you so much" anu said excitedly jumping up and down on her bed "calm down girl i wanna know every little detail about everything okay" avu said ordering her "done" she said agreeing with her "and i wanted to tell you something as well i'm coming back after a week" avu told her with a big smile "REALLY OMG I'M SO HAPPY FINALLY YOU ARE COMING AFTER 3 WHOLE YEARS WOW" she said excitedly "shhh shhh don't shout everyone must be sleeping you can tell them in the morning and i want every little detail as soon as i come okay" avu said getting her attention "yup" "okay now take care bye" avu said smiling "you to bye" anu said and hung up the call.

hey people i know it's a short chapter but this was just the start there is a lot more so be ready do support me as i'm new here do vote and comment have a wonderful day 

thanks: 

your author: Tia