22:She's fine

reem knocked on anushka's door almost an hour ago that what she is  guessing or maybe less she don't know she said she was sleeping that's what she's been telling everyone since last night but the actual truth is she haven't slept till now she get's up to leave the room she has to do it at some point she does not want everyone thinking she died out of a heart break that can't happen that would be embarrassing as hell  she went sown to the kitchen because now when she's thinking she starving she saw jannat drinking water she fezzes for a sec when she saw anushka but then she smiles at her a genuine smile anu return he r smile with a week one she opened the refrigerator hoping she'll find some thinking to eat "hungry?" jannat's voice made her look up from the fridge and on her pretty face she nods awkwardly jannat turns around and take plate from the rack she put a huge slack Lasagna and put it on the counter in front her and nods she took a seat besides jannat and ate a spoon full of her food then two and three and just how she's eating the food tears are slipping out the ones' she was controlling till now jannat look at her and side hugged her anu put her head on her shoulder and let the tears fall she knows they won't stop after a few minutes she wipe her face and drank some water jannat poured for her "you know you don't have to cry over that bastard he never deserved you...." she says as anu looks up at her with her red eyes "..........BUT as you loved him so i'll leave it for now" she completes and anu chuckles "you'll find someone way more better then him someone who'll love you respects you cares for you someone who'll make you smile and wipe all your ears away who'll make you feel special and who'll never hurt you because he'll know how much you  mean to him" she explains with her gleaming smile and a spark in her eyes like she knows who that person is anu smiles at her "like you have faisu?" she asks jannat goes still for a moment but then a smile appears on her face "yeah just like i have him" she whispers they both chuckle and anu saw dev coming down with a guy he's wearing a white coat so he's a doctor they both look at each other the doctor bids bye and leave just when dev was leaving anu calls his name he looks back and he's still for a moment they walk towards him "what's a doctor...." before she could complete her sentence dev wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug she was stunned at first but hus him back "thank god your'e okay you know how scared i was" he said still not breaking the hug but then he saw jannat standing behind anu with a raised eyebrow "i mean we we all were really scared and worried" he changed his sentence wnd broke the hug "why was here a doctor?" anu asks again not being able to focus on what just happened "oh that actually avneet......." he starts but snu stops him in between "what happened  to avneet" she said and ran up the stairs before he could even answer everyone was in her room she was awake sitting on her bed with questioning glances of everyone anu went inside and looked at her "what happened" she asks "avneet had another panic attack this time it was really serious the doctor asked us to not give her any mental or physical stress she needs to rest her mind" jai explains "she has fever because of all the water......" before he could continues she asks "what water?" "well she went to take a shower but before that she had a panic attack and fell unconscious she accidentally broke the tap and well the shower was on all this time so she cached this fever it's not really serious" he explains her situation while avneet is sitting her eyes on her fiddling fingers "you broke the promise?" anu asks surprised "i didn't i swear i didn't do anything it was him......." avneet was cut of by her "i'm not talking about that you said you won't do it again you still did it" everyone was hella confused except for jai vaishnavi and reem at first avneet didn't knew what she was talking about but then her eyes widen with the memory "i didn't it was seriously an accident i went to take a shower i promise" she said in one breath "i'm sorry i should have talked to you i was being harsh" anu said her eyes teary as she sat beside her everyone has already left hem alone a while ago "no you were not i just want you to know i would never hurt you" avneet said wiping a tear of her sisters eyes "i know" she rpleis they both hug each other and yes she wan't lying when she said that she knows avneet would never hurt her in any way neither of her friends will and she's really thankful fort them she knows they're the best people ever.

.

.

.

.

okay guys this was it i know iy was supposed to be a big one and a thriller but the next one will be that i was a lttle sick so couldn't write it longer hope you like it please do vote and comment bu bye qt's 

Your Author: Tia