3:life in NY city

NY city:

Avu's pov:

I hung up the call with anu and there stood my sweet roommate and my cutest friend ash "helooo" i said waving my hand in front of her she jerked it away and said "you told me about this riyaz person and you said he is not good enough for anu then why are you letting her marry him huh" "yeah i did said that but people change and the way anu talk's about him i think he has also changed so can't we just give him a chance" i replied to her question and laid back on my bed "well yes we can but why take the risk han" she said laying beside me "ash i know whatever happened with you was not good and i swear if i found that jerk i'm gonna kill him but trust me i know riyaz since i was in play school he was a little weird always and when we became teenagers he was the biggest flirt of our school he dated almost every girl in our school and even proposed me once saying that he loves me but when i rejected him he was broken and after a week or something he was normal as before maybe he understood that he never really loved me it was just a crush and now he has became mature i think he really loves anu i mean they've been in this relationship for almost four years now riyaz have never dated anyone for this much long time period so this is the reason i wanted to give him a chance" i stated everything to her while assuring that i can do anything for her as i consider her as my sister just like anu, reem, and vaishu di "i know avu you don't have to tell me that and i don't have any issue with your decision" she said sweetly looking at me with a smile "thanks" i whispered "no need" she whispered back "so you are leaving next week han" she asked "yeah as you know our classes have ended now we are free so i have to go i haven't met my family since three years they are gonna kill me if i stay here even for one more day" i replied to her getting up from my bed and moving to my balcony standing there looking at the beautiful view "hmm i wish we could spend some more time together" ash said walking towards me and standing beside me while looking at the view "yeah but at least we have a week let's enjoy that to the fullest" i said looking at her "of course girlll" she replied getting excited and we did a high five rest of the day went like talking, laughing, watching movies and all.

Back to India:

anu's pov:

everyone was having breakfast (and with everyone i meant jai, anu, and their parents as everyone else was at their respective homes) when suddenly the landline rang and i went to pick it up so i picked up the call and guess what it was vibha aunty "hello" aunty said in her sweet voice "hi aunty how are you?" i asked her "i''m good beta how are you han" she replied and then asked me the same question "i'm also good aunty" i gave her the answer "well congratulations dear vaish told me yesterday that you are getting married" aunty said "thanks aunty" i smile "hey are you talking to riyaz that's the reason you are smiling right" jai shouted from the dining table and i heard everyone chuckled even vibha aunty "shut up" i shouted back getting embarrassed and angry at the same time he always do this with me i hate him "don't get angry now they are gonna do it often and i'm gonna do it with them" i heard vaishu di saying from the other side and laughing "hey that's not fair" i whined "give the phone to aunty" di said and chuckled "hmm wait a sec" i said and screamed "cahchiiii" and she came in a sec "vibha aunty want's to talk to you" i said and gave her the phone and went back to the table i sat down on my chair starring at jai "omg don't look at me like that i'm terrified" jai said pretending that he is afraid "if you are then you should behave yourself don't forget that i'm ELDER then you" i said emphasizing the word elder he showed me his tongue and i did the same "stop it you both and eat your breakfast" chachu said getting irritated and we started to eat our breakfast when "who was on the phone" chachu asked "it was vibha aunty" i replied taking a sip of my orange juice "is everything okay" he asked tensed as vibha aunty don't call at this time or late at nights as she says at these hours people are busy i still don't get it i mean people can be busy at any particular time but still she says that in the morning people often don't pick up as they were having breakfast or doing some chorus and at night most of the people get tired and sleep early so it's kind of her thing "yeah they were talking and laughing i guess everything's fine" i said assuring him and just then chachi came back and sat on the table with us "the nigams invited us for dinner at their house today" she said while looking at all of us "is everything okay" chachu asked again wanting to know the reason "yeah everything's good she invited us so she could congratulate anu and we all haven't  met each other for a long time so that's why even reem's, riyaz's, vaish's, family and some of their friends are going to be their" she told us everything and we nodded then we all ate our dinner and went to do our respective works.

Jai's pov: 

we had a lot of fun at the breakfast table today i love teasing anu i still can't believe that she is going to be engaged and married soon i will miss her a lot i wish she lives happily with her love right now i'm in my room doing some work on my lap top when my phone rang i picked it up without noticing the caller id when i heard a voice "i hate you how can you do this with me han you are so mean and selfish you left me when i needed you the most i loved you and you betrayed me you will pay for it m.r jaijeet singh you will pay for it" i straighten up at the sudden  shouting and was shocked at the word love you at first i was confused who it is  but then i remembered it was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So guys this was it for today hope you liked it if you did don't forget to vote and comment i'll see you tomorrow bu bye.

thank you:

Your author: Tia