23:Heart To Heart

"i told you i'm a great chef i just don't cook more often" reem said taking a fork full of spaghetti's and eating it in one go she's right though she's a great chef everyone's really liking it and besides it's also about the fact that they all are sitting together just like old times forgetting about the worries in their life anushka wanted to have a bonfire so here they are  avneet has never thought that she would say this but she wish to hear jai speak he hasn't talk since they sat here and that's like too much he never stops talking she needs to have a talk with him "what the fuck is he doing here" jannat said they all turn around to see riyaz walking towards them he already entered the palace he got some nerves "you can't be here" jai said the first real words he said tonight he went towards riyaz and stood in front of him it was obvious he was reaching anushka "get out of my way i have paid for this place you can't kick me out of here again" he protested "no you didn't it belongs to me and you are not allowed here" dev said out of nowhere whao what's that supposed to mean everyone here is super confused including riyaz and when he sensed that he took his phone out and call someone well not so sure who he's calling on the second ring an older man pick up the phone "hi mr sharma how are you doing" dev said like he knows this man but doesn't have a really good relationship with like a business partner but the confusing part is why is he calling him right now "hi mr joshi i'm great as ever is there some problem with the palace?" he replied and asked his question at the same time "oh no no the palace is great it's huge and elegant but i want you tell a friend of mine here that you sell this palace to me last night" woah that's helluva "oh of course i sell it to mr joshi last night the paper work has completed already and now it belongs to him" the older man replied to us which btw he doesn't know whom he is talking to "thank you mr sharma it's appreciated" dev said and cut the call "heard it now you may leave" dev said pointing to the main door "i'm not leaving anywhere i need to talk to anushka and then i'll leave" he said  "you think were gonna let that happen leave....." jai was doing his thing when anushka stopped him in between "jai it's fine" she said avneet looked at her with wide eyes obviously surprised but she just gently smile at her "say it" she said and stood in front of him "anu......" she glared at him ".......anushka i know what i did was wrong but you can't do this think about it your uncles reputation is on the road what do you think people would say to this shit huh obviously you'll be at blame as always just like when you were the reason your parents died....." before he could continue to say his lies which was hurting anu anyways by the look on her face it was obvious jai went forward to punch him on the face but dev stopped him "..........your'e upset huh you feel bad for your sister isn't it true jai isn't she the reason it all happened at the first place anu has always been a threat to everyone around her she has always tried to be the center of the attention always wanted everyone to be around her it was when her parents died or when she used to be sick as a child or even now when she acts to be upset and not telling anyone trying to act cool by saying i'm fine so people would go after her she has always been a fucking attention seeker bitc......" his words died in his mouth when dev punched him on his face he stumble back "you don't say shit about her you get me you fucking jerk" his eyes are saying how angry he is right now riyaz look at him with blood in his eyes because no one has ever laid a hand on him he came forward and they were fighting in a sec everything blurred around anushka and all she could think of the words he said to her she has always blamed herself for her parents death she never knew people around her think the same how can someone be so cruel she loved him she loved him with all her heart and what did he do he threw it away like it's a piece of trash how can someone do something like that he seriously thought she was worth using for his benefit god how stupid was she before she burns right here thinking about it someone called her name and pulled her out of her land "anu are you okay" the voice came out at distance first but when she looked at her side it's jannat she nods her head and turn towards the noise that has been disturbing her thoughts for so long it was riyaz who was shouting like a maniac siddhart holding him from behind while jai and abhisekh stood in front of dev trying to calm him down his lip is bleeding she's not so sure what happened riyaz on the other hand has a swollen lip and a bleeding nose god what happened to them riyaz saw me and straighten himself siddhart left him "already found yourself another puppet huh aren't you really fast" she blinks at riyaz statement she has no idea what he's trying to say what the hell happened after she was in her thoughts it looks like they had a fight before she could say something dev went forward again but abhisekh stopped him "i told you you don't talk shit about her" she turn to look at dev who's really angry jai had his fist tight  and his eyes close trying to control his anger abhisekh was controlling dev and himself his eyes were red jannat was holding faisu's hand and well he wasn't looking at this shit he was looking up the sky anushka smiled inside seeing their friends worry and care for her riyaz started saying things again this time siddhart pushed him to the ground and kick him "stop it guys I SAID STOP IT" anushka shouted and everyone went quite "i don't care what you say or think you don'y have any importance in my life anymore but yes i did LOVED you and i don't think i want to see you getting hurt even though i should be happy about it so leave riyaz just fucking leave" she said controlling her tears she wont cry in front of him ever again that's a promise she made to herself no more tears not for him riyaz got up and looked at anushka "you don't deserve anything better i'll come back in the morning when our parents are here i know you'll make the best choice" he said and left she closed her eyes and took a deep breath when she opened and looked at jai he opened his arms for her with his sweetest smile she chuckled while the tears are still flooding down her eyes and went to him he hugged her tight and she sobbed in his chest he wasn't always the kind of person to show care but he was always there for her and she knew it he has always been there he's the best brother she could ask for "i need a hug to" avneet said they broke the hug and saw her wipe her tears well all her girls were in tears she smiled went and hugged avneet reem and vaishnavi joined her after a few seconds she looked at jannat and gesture her to join the hug she smiled back and hugged them it was a group hug a promise that they were there for each other and that alone made her feel like she has the world that she'll be fine she felt blessed to have them and for them she'll do anything and she knows they'll do the same.

have you ever had the feeling where you wanted to strangle yourself till the last breath leave your body and the only thing that's left is darkness and the cold around you avneet was never the kind of person to be quite or someone who wants to be alone in the darkness she was the kind of girl who loved rainbows who was in love with butterflies the color pink and the sky in a bright sunny day maybe she was a kid back then a stupid teenager who was in love with uncountable fictional characters (still in love with them i mean have you looked at damon or klaus dude somethings going on there) and now she's a grown up she can't watch cartoons anymore or laugh when jerry is giving tom a hard time it's just her and the darkness maybe she was never meant for this world if she shouldn't have been here no one would have suffered no one she loved they wouldn't have died they wouldn't have lost everything thinking of all this shit she never realized the tears leaving her eyes until it was red "i've heard crying alone isn't good for your health everyone needs a shoulder" she turn around and found siddhart standing arms crossed on his  chest he's something different he posses something not all the men does something is wired about it he's wrong his existence in her life is wrong she knows he'll end up doing something she's afraid to admit "i've never heard something like that" she said wiping her tears "there's always a first time for everything" he said and sat beside her on the bench the sky is beautiful the roof top is decorated beautifully too "why are you here" she asks "i wanted to meet you" she turn her gaze looked with his and a bunch of butterflies fly in her stomach that's what she's talking about see he has some kind of magic god help me please "why were you crying" he asks "remembered something" she replied looking at the sky "wanna share" she looked at him then back at the sky closed her eyes and sigh "i was a kid mom and dad used to be out for business meetings they used to be back as  soon as they could but still there as a lot of time we used to spend without them so they hired a nanny for us when we were kids she was there always we all were really attached to her but mostly me i used to tell her everything when i turned sixteen i was so happy i started learning how to drive she came to pick me up from school i insisting on driving myself we were almost home she let me drove after so many pleas i was doing just fine when my phone rang i looked at the phone to see who was calling just then she came in front of me shouted my name and turn the steering  wheal before i had time to understand what happened the car slammed against a tree and when after a few seconds i understood what happened she was bleeding her blood was all over me i had a few cuts but she... she died at the spot she hit her head and died i......" she broke down talking about her siddhart side hugged her "..after that i was really upset depresses the doctor asked them to make me happy that is shouldn't think about what happened how could i not she died in my arms she saved me and died herself because of my wish no one would leave me alone i was always with someone i started taking long showers because the sound of water use to give me peace make the demons inside my head run and because i used to spend hours in the shower i caught typhoid doctor said i need to rest or i need to change my environment because i wasn't getting better we went for vacations and i was better after a few months i applied for London university and i got the admission i went there and well it was a great choice" she completed with a smile but siddhart could still see the hurt in her eyes "heal your wounds avneet or let someone do that for you it's important for a new start" he said and she chuckled then got up to leave but he held her arm she stopped at that the skin contact wasn't a big deal she had this with all her friends but this felt different she could feel her heart beating at an unusual rate she turn around and he stood at the same time they were so close she could hear his heartbeat too "let me heal your wounds i want to heal your wounds" he said with love and care in his eyes holding her hands "Some wounds run too deep for the healing" she replied with tears in her eyes they were so close that if they move they'll end up kissing each other that was something they both were scared of avneet closed her eyes she has no idea what she wants but she feels the kind of comfort standing here which make her feel safe like she's protected when she opens her eyes siddhart has taken a step back "i-um-you should go rest you look tired" he said awkwardly and that's when it ht her what the fuck was she going to do oh shit god no she just nods at him and left hopefully this will be erased from both of their minds in the morning.

.

.

.

.                      

okay guys this was it as promised it's a really long chapter and i made sure it was really good too hope you like it don't forget to vote and comment see you tomorrow bu byeee qt's.

Your Author: Tia