27: A New Beginning

I never knew things can change so easily 2 days ago I was marrying someone I loved and now I married someone I never thought I would guess now I know that life really is unpredictable Anushka thought in her head she was wearing her wedding outfit standing in front of the dressing which wasn't hers yeah she's finally married to her childhood friend which btw she got to know last night she removed her jewelry and opened her hair which was quite a lot of work considering the number of pins there was to adjust her bun the door opens she looks and finds dev coming inside he closes the door behind him she looks down at her hands "I'll change first" she announces and went inside the washroom before he could say anything so now you're ignoring him her unconscious mind asked no I needed to change she said in her head and scoffs it took her forty five minutes to change was that too much than her usual time? Yes. Will she admit it? No. she came out and find dev standing in front of the mirror he was putting his watch on it's place he look up at her and smile "it look tired was the dress actually so heavy?" he asks with a smile "um yeah it was really heavy" she replied with an awkward smile "come here"he gesture her to sit on the bed she went and sat there fiddling with her hands dev sat at the couch opposite her "i needed to tell you something actually i made a few rules" she looked up at him confused and scared what rules is he talking about? the question she asked herself in her head "i wanted to make sure that we have these rules as we are in this relationship for good so...." now it was killing her just spit it out dev "......i won't touch you or come near you or even hold your hand without your permission you will have all the rights if you want me to leave the room at night i will you wouldn't have to feel awkward or uncomfortable because of me..." she smile in amusement he made the rules so she could feel comfortable "......and you wouldn't need to ask for permissions anu you can do whatever you want whenever you want just like you used too you can go out when you want hand out with your friends come back late night i won't question you i promise" he completes she just stares at him how is he so calm about everything was riyaz ever like this no he wasn't he used to ask me where i was he tried to convince me once for a night out well maybe he was a red flag i should've found out sooner if it wasn't for my dumb heart "all of the rules are for you to follow what about me don't you want me to follow any rules?" she asks amused "yeah i do actually.." she nods "...okay so you don't need permission to touch me i mean you can hug me if you feel like hold my hand if you want too and you know throw a few punches..." she chuckles and he smiles at her "......you can ask me where i was where i'm going too why am i late what kind of friends circle i'm involve with you can ask me whether i'm at work or not i'l tell my PA to give you my schedule you will know when i have important meetings or when i don't you can come to my office whenever you want go to the restaurants have a tour whatever it is you like the point is that whatever i have is your's everything that belongs to me i'm not telling you that you can't use your own money now that your'e married no that's not the case but whenever you want too you'll always have access to my accounts and every other thing that's mine you can do whatever you want with it and don't take it the wrong way but of course i'll ask you what you did with that money but not because i want to know how much you spent on the things but i would want to know hat made you happy that you spent the money on it" she's looking directly in his eyes he's talking as if he's really happy about this but what about her is she happy with relationship she can't be selfish with this she can't ask him to stay forever when she knows she won't be able to say the same things to him when she's already scared to make any promises "so you want me to have all the rights as your wife" she asks "yeah" he replies "what about your rights?" she asks "don't you want me to say the same?" she swallows ready to hear him say something "i do believe me but i won't even bring up this topic unless you give them to me yourself" something twisted in her stomach it's definitely guilt "okay so don't worry i'll give you the right to break this relationship whenever you feel like you have had enough and that you don't want to take this any further you....." she says but he cut's her off in between "anu whenever you feel like you don't want to be in this relationship you can end it this is also something you  have the right over believe me if it would be up to me i'll stay like this forever if i have too" she stares at him with confusion and amusement "anu i don't know if your'e happy with your decision or not but i know that i'm happy it was my decision and i'm glad i made it" he said and got up picked up his pillow and went to the couch "you can sleep on the bed" anu said "it's okay i want you to feel comfortable" he said and adjust the pillow on the couch "it's fine dev i trust you you can sleep here just tell which side is your's" she asks getting up from the left side as she was already sitting there "i'll sleep on the right side" he said and went to the right side "really i remember you used to sleep on the left side" she asks confused "it changed" he replied and got on his side she nods and climb on hers is she really starting a new life with someone who doesn't care if she would even eat his food that thought made her smile and the next thing that happened was darkness.

.

.

.

okay guys this is it for today hope you like this cute chappy do vote and comment guyss i'll see you tomorrow bu byee qt's.

Your Author: Tia