15:Promises

Avneet's Pov: 

God help me out this time please the last time Jai that me and Anu were grounded for a month and we were supper bored well he's younger then me of course but you know he can be a big brother when he wants. I'm in my room we have reached Jaipur and this hotel palace or whatever it is it's booked by riyaz's family they said that only we are going to live here or the functions will take place here except for that all the guest will stay in the hotel nearby shah something i forgot the name it's kinda good i mean you know not too much people peace only peace "avneet..." i hear his voice i turn and see jai in the room his arms crossed on his chest AND i'm screwed "before you say anything i'm really really sorry jai i swear i just wanted you guys to think i'm alright because i knew that if i told you you all will come and live in London with me that's why i...." i want to explain everything before he declairs the punishment but before i can say anything further he cuts me off "are you okay avneet" i'm stunned for a sec tears are threatening to come out i don't know why maybe it's what he said 'okay' well i haven't been okay in ages i don't know what to say so i just shake my head and the tears finally escape my eyes stupid salty water he hugs me before i can say anything and i wont lie i neede this maybe it's not always bad when jai is upset "you should've told us" he said patting my hair "i didn't wanted you guys to get worried" i break the hug and wipe my tears with the back of myhand "that's the thing you  all just..." he starts with his lecture i guess but he stops in between "you both don't have to eaves drop come inside" i'm looking around who is he talking to i turn my head to see the door opening and anu and reem coming inside "ahh i told her not to..." reem starts but then stops when she looks at him well if reem has considered being quite then it's definitely a huge storm "as i was saying i have to tell mom and dad" jai says no please "no please don't jai i promise i'll take full medication when we get back just don't tell them please they're already worried because of everything that's been happening just please don't tell them...." i swear if he tells them i'm breaking all ties with him well not all but i won't talk to him yeah i won't "okay i won't tell them.." i smile yes "...but..." no not that but ".....you would have to make a promise well actually all three of you" i look at him confused then i look at my girls they're confused as well "what promise?" anu asks "that you won't hide anything  from me anymore..." should i say yes i look at reem and she looks at me with the same expression ""...come on avneet i can tell when anu is upset but she won't tell what happen and go with 'i'm fine' and now you also won't tell me anything i'm missing out let's just share stuff like we used to make a promise and leave" he says holding his hand in front of us i look at anu and she nods "promise" we both says "what about you miss" jai looks at reem yeah she didn't say promise "well i already share stuff with you" she protests "yeah like you told me about that guy" what guy she never told me about any guy you are dead reem sameer shaikh "what guy there's no guy" she looks like she's lying of course she's lying "well you started telling me about this mystery guy two times and you stopped of course there is someone" jai continues i thought reem but how i'm asking her right after this ends "YOU have gone MAD" reem said pointing at jai and then left the rom "what guy?" i ask jai "i don't know ask her" he said and left "i thought reem liked jai" anu says sitting on the bed "i know right" i don't know what's going on and i'm going to find out.

Reem's Pov:

It should be in your control who you want to fall in love with i HATE jai god please allow one murder i'll kill him without wasting any time he's he ahhhhhhh "i saw that photo on your phone" he's standing beside me now "why are you in my room" i ask looking at the sky i'm in my balcony and the view is beautiful "who is he?" he's kidding me seriously "who exactly are you talking about" i ask "that guy in the photo you were looking at him ans smiling like an idiot" what photo is he talking about "he was wearing an orange shirt i guess i just had a peak" oh shit "just a peak" i ask and he nods thank god it was a photo of us and for the record i wasn't starring at him i was starring at myself because i was looking gorgeous in that one "so who was it?" he's stuck on that really "no one you should know about" i say and go inside "i'm tired you can leave" i wasn't rude was i "so you won't tell me?" he asks crossing his arms on his chest don't do that jai don't 'nope" i said "alright" he replied and leave somethings going on in his little head i have to be really careful reem delete all his pictures specially that orange shirt.

jannat's Pov:

i can't sleep why can't i sleep i'm in the kitchen getting a Chamomile tea maybe it'll help me sleep "how was the dinner?" i'm stunned i turn to see faisu with a mug of coffee in his hand "ahh it was fine i didn't actually ate anything i wasn't hungry" i tell him and pour some water in the mug "yesterday..." i turn to him "...in the restaurant how was the dinner" no he didn't who told him should i lie no of course he knows "who told you" why would i say that "i was there i went with a friend i saw you there" why am i living this life like seriously it seem like you hate me god "he was mom's friend's son mom asked me to go out with him she wants me to marry him she thinks he's a nice guy i didn't have the option to say no so i went....." i don't even know why i'm saying all this "it's fine jannat you don't have to explain anything i was just asking" he said with smile fuck you faisu why are you like this "when i said i love you i didn't expected to hear it back i just wanted you to know it was killing me inside not saying anything it's fine you don't like me i won't ask why we are still best friends" he continues with his angelic explanations "it's not like i don't like you.." "you do?" he said putting his mug in the sink "i do..." he looks at me '...your'e my best friend and a great guy and i do like you but what you said that you l-love me i don't think i feel that for you" it's better to be clear sid was right i feel good "you don't have to i mean let's just take it slow i like you you like me let's take the first step" is it really that simple "and what if i don't end up feeling anything for you what then huh i'll leave you and i'll leave my best friend" woah it fells good to say it out loud hopefully he understands "jannat i'll make this one thing clear no matter where we are in life if we would be apart it would be because you wanted that i will never leave you willingly but if you ask me to i'll do it" he's holding my hand and looking straight in my eyes "oh crap.." i sigh and hear him chuckle which made me smile "come on jannat if there isn't anything else please give it a go give me a chance" let's do this jannat "promise me one thing no matter what you will always be my best friend" and he nods "promise" i smile okay so we are doing this "okay i'll give you a chance' he smiles wide and hug me "thank you" i smile at his excitement 'don't make me regret it tell me i'm always going to be right" he's expressions are worth a shot "of course you are the only one who will always be right" and we both laugh i hope it goes well.......make it work god.

.

.

.

.

okay guys this is it for today hope you like it do comment and vote i'll see you tomorrow byeeee (btw there's a new entry in next chapter any guesses) 

Your Author: Tia