10:Landing home

Avneet's pov:

I was walking to the exit when i saw Jai standing there with anu talking about something stupid as i can see Anu's facial expressions a smile automatically creeps on my face seeing them like this after 3 years i was walking closer to them when "anuuuuuu" i screamed and she looked at me with her brightest smile i hugged her "i missed you sooooo much" i said while hugging her "i missed you tooo" she replied we broke the hug and then i hugged jai "wassup broooo" i asked him "hey good and you" he replied hugging me back "i'm great as always" i said and we all chuckled after that we settled in the car and started the ride while telling each other the stuff we missed  on "so getting married huh?" i ask anu i don't know why she has to get married like right now but she's so happy about it i don't wanna ruin it for her "yeah well i have to at some point so why not now we love each other and it's pretty exciting" i smile at her reaction she IS excited about this well i hope it goes well i just want her happy. and like this the ride ended at my home sweet home that i'm seeing after years i missed it we get out of the car and in the house i screamed when i saw reem i hugged her "i missed you reemmmmmmmm" she looked at me with a raised eyebrow "did you? that's why you rarely called" she said crossing her arms on her chest "i'm sorry it was the time difference" i make my famous puppy face of course no one can resist that she smiled with a sigh "i hate you" i grin at her "i love you too" then i meet everyone else mom dad god i forgot how much i missed them.

"you seriously believed her" i ask leaning on the couch in my room i missed my room it's still the same "i did" anu said taking a bite of her cookie "well that explains how much you want me to have a boyfriend" i chuckle she seriously believed that i had a boyfriend when ash told her that I'm gonna kill her "he's not my boyfriend he's just a friend who happened to have feelings for me but it's from his side i told him already that he's just a friend to me and he's fine with that so you don't have to worry AND never believe ash she's a big fat lair" i explain everything and anu makes a knowing face "let's go eat dinner or your mom will kill us because she spent the whole day cooking for you" reem said and it's true i don't wanna trigger her anger.

mom has made so much food i can't believe she thought i can eat all of this like hell it's too much "so whats the plan for the wedding" i ask casually "we were thinking of a destination wedding" anu replied in her cheerful voice god please don't let her get hurt "where?" i pour some water and drink it "not sure yet but i was thinking something historical like a palace or something it would be so elegant" anu explains her mind blowing idea which i don't really appreciate i don't like old places or things i hate them they are useless trash nothing more. mom's phone rang and she picked it up after talking for a while to someone i'm not sure who she hung up "who was that" dad asked "Mrs Aly (riyaz's mother)..." she said "...she was asking to meet everyone tomorrow she said she wants to talk about something important" mom explained "is everything okay" anu asked and i can tell she's a little worried "yeah she said it's something about the wedding venue so i guess everything else was fine" mom told her i just wish her a happy life god please don't let her get hurt i always say that my instincts are right but this time i wish i'm wrong.

.

.

.

.

okay guys so this was it for today i know it's a little short because i have fever and a sour throat still i wrote this i didn't wanted to delay it for you guys  i'll try writing the next one a little lengthy for you people next chapter will be sidneet's first meet up so let's vote on this one and comment if you are excited.

your author: Tia