16: Unsure Feelings

Avneet's Pov:

everyone is busy in the preparations sangeet's function yeah the wedding functions has started thankfully the faster we stat the sooner it ends that's my way of convincing myself that i'll be out of this place soon i'm currently trying to make sure that everyone is doing there work properly as mom asked me too but i don't know anything about this i have no idea if the flowers are on the right place which anu asked me to make sure off "avneetttt..." i hear anu's voice she's running down the stairs half ready and i know she lost something "what's wrong?" i ask getting up from the couch "i can't find my necklace" god i'm already so tired "the one you have to wear?" i ask "the one i have to wear" she said in a matter of fact tone "but how can it......" before i could say anything else anu cut me of with a new name i haven't heard before i turn a round to find a boy standing there with a smile and a suitcase now who is he anu walk towards himand hug him "hey i thought you were not gonna come" she says "well i had to i love my life" he said and chuckled "dev.." same name again who is he siddhart walk towards him and hug him "dude how have you been?" he said "i'm good except if you count having a few fights over the month" he said with a smile seriously who is he anu looks at me and i think she knows i'm curious "oh dev she's avneet my cousin sister and my best friend and avneet he's dev sid's cousin" oh okay but why is anu so close with him already "hey it's nice to meet you" i forwarded my hand and he took it with a smile and a nice to meet you too "come i'll show you your room" sid is gone with him so now i have a chance to ask my question "how do you know him?" i ask "i met him at vashu di's wedding" she says sitting on the couch "but you seem close" i said sitting beside her "yeah because he lives with them so we have met a lot of times besides he's really nice and i know him since over two years now" she explains "where was he all this time?" i ask "well he went to London to meet his parents there was some business thing that's what di said and he's been living here for two years now he came for vaishu di's wedding and never went back di told me he's not on goo terms with his parents he opened his restaurant in Mumbai and now he has one in Delhi as well so he travels sometimes" wow like he has his own restaurant "what about his parents?" i ask "well they own all of the restaurants he's the heir you can say but he came here cuz he said that London doesn't fell right have you heard of 'J STAR RESTAURANT'" i nod "he's the heir" my eyes widen god he's super rich it's one of the top 5 restaurants of London. well everyone have their own problems no ones life is perfect "come on let's help me now" anu said and dragged me to her room.

Sid's Pov:

You know that feeling when you can't get something out of your head yeah well that's whats happening to me i just can't seem to get avneet out of my head i don't know why she's not leaving i swear i was up all night thinking about her and i don't even know why obviously this can't be anything other then a mere crush because i won't lie she is really beautiful so that's why nothing else siddhart nothing else i'm in my room getting ready for the function "hey" when jai enters my room all dressed up "what's up" i ask "i have something i need to discuss real bad' he says and sits down on the bed "everything okay" i ask him "no nothings okay i'm losing my mind" woah this seems important i sit beside him "what's wrong" he looks up at me "well promise me you want tell anyone?" "tell me you didn't invited another girl friend of yours over" i say and he rolls his eyes "i'm not joking" i chuckle and gesture him to continue "i was h-having this wired feeling about someone i shouldn't be and i just can't get them out of my head and it's really killing me tell me what to do" what am i supposed to make out of this confession "so your'e saying that you have feelings for someone you're' not allowed to have?" i ask and he nods "okay so who is that someone?" i know he won't say "you don't have to know that" he said and lay on the bed "jai" i ask "fine.." he said with a sigh "it's reem" omg "reem.." he nods "you have feelings for reem?" i ask and i think my voice is a little higher "don't announce it to the world idiot" he shush me with a whisper "ops sorry" i tell him "if you like reem what's wrong with that" "first of all she's my FRIEND and second of all she like's someone else" he said the last part with a low voice "how do you know that" i ask "well i just know" he's seriously kidding me right now "jai don't assume stuff talk to her" i tell him "that's your solution" he asks moving towards the door "yeah" i say "i don't need that sid it's useless" he said and left before i could say anything but the door opens again and only his head came in "i'll kill you if you tell anyone" i just did a thumbs up  and he left i'm giving others advice what about yourself sid what are you gonna do well i'll get over it it's an attraction anyways hopefully it's true.