13:Just think it through

jannat's pov:

sometimes i hate how people can be so controlling like right now i'm hating my mother she's trying to fix me up with her friends son whom i don't know btw "mom it's 21st century i'm not getting married to someone i don't know" i can't believe she's asking me that like seriously "who said you have to marry him right now just meet him get to know him" "yeah like you're forcing me to love someone NO and it's final" i take my phone and bag and walk towards the front door "he's coming today to pick you up at 6:00 pm you have to get back home before that don't embarrass me in front of him" she shouts at me from behind i can't believe she already asked him to be here she knows i won't let her be embarrass sometimes i hate how much i love them i get in my car and drive towards Sid's place i have to talk to someone and that's Siddhart "hey" vaishu di says and hug me as soon as she spots me "hey is Siddhart home" i hug her back "nope he went somewhere i'm not sure where although he said he'll be back in an hour and it's almost thirty five minutes" she said looking at the clock on the wall "ahhh he's not picking up" i whine and sit on the couch "because he left his phone here" she said settling beside me and pointing at his phone sitting on the coffee table i'm so frustrated right now i want to kill someone "what's with you?" di ask giving me a glass of water "mom set me up for diner tonight with her friends son" i gulped it down my throat and then i realize i needed it "what?..." she is actually shocked i can tell just by looking at her wide eyes "......and you are going out with him? you said yes? jannat?" she bombarding me with questions "well i don't have a choice" i tell her "how about no thanks i don't like him and i don't know him" she's thinks i haven't tried that "i did but mom has already asked him to pick me up tonight and i don't wanna embarrass her in front of a strange guy" i wish i would've been 18 again i hate being the elder one ayaan is so luck seriously "so what are you gonna do now?" "i'm not sure she technically wants me to marry thing guy....." i hear a voice before i can finish my sentence "marry who?" i turn to see siddhart walking towards us "marry who?" he asks again settling down beside me "mom wants me to go out with her friends son she thinks he's a good guy and i should marry him" i narrate the whole story to him "so your'e going out with him?" he asks why is everyone asking me the same question i gave him the same answer as vaishu di btw where did di go i turn my head around to see di going up stairs maybe she went to check on vibha aunty as now siddhart is here "jan you do realize that faisu l...." i stop him before he can say anything "i know don'y remind me....." i whine and throw my head back on the couch "then have you considered what he said?" he's asking me questions i don't have answers to "i don't know" "do you even like him" "i don't know" "you do realize this 'i don't know' wouldn't work" i know he's right "what am i supposed to do then?" i wish i had a chance to erase some memories i would erase this one cuz i'm too bad at this "well do you know for how long i have known that he's in love with you?" he's seriously asking me that when i don't answer he continues "since middle school" he's joking "how do you know?" "can't you tell he's always starring at you smiling at you without any reason he hates all the guys you ever talk about or the ones who ever  talk to you" woah that's not true and it's like he knows what i'm thinking so he chuckles and continues "remember rohan from iddle school?" well i do remember him he was so handsome so i nod "and how he hated rohan" "yeah he told me that he's not a nice person and that he's OMG ....." i look at siddhart and he nods ".......shit i used to fight with him on how handsome he is OMG i'm so stupid" i say and cover my face with both my hands  "well that you are" i stare at him "you do know your'e not helping" he chuckles "all i'm saying is give him a chance he deserves it alright? just talk to him once about everything that's on your mind okay?" i guess he's right i should do that "okay i'll talk to him" i say and he smiles "but now i have to go or mom will kill me for not getting home on time" we both hug and then i leave for my house thinking what i'm going to talk to faisu about god please help me out this time please .

.

.

.

.

.

this is it for today i'll see you guys tomorrow do comment and vote bubye.

Your Author: Tia