[Sit there.]

"Arre..aap kya kar rahe hain?? I can do this myself.. please," Arushi protested, attempting to reach for the fevi quick, but Reyansh kept it out of her reach.

[What are you doing?]

"Uff!! Kya nakhre karti ho na tum! Chup chap se baitho. Let me do it properly," he insisted sternly.

[You show so much tantrums.]

"Please Reyansh.. mujhe accha nahi.." Arushi began, but before she could finish, Reyansh silenced her with a glare.

[I don't like...]

"Shhh!!" he hushed her, and she relented with a sigh.

Meanwhile, Reyansh skillfully applied the fevi quick, carefully securing the sole back in place. Arushi watched him admiringly, a soft smile playing on her lips. He's definitely boyfriend material, she thought, feeling a warm blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Ghar jaane tak ho jayega," Reyansh declared, disposing of the empty packets in a nearby dustbin. Arushi snapped out of her reverie, smiling gratefully at him.

[It will be fine until you reach home.]

"Thank you," she said sincerely, and he returned her smile as they resumed their journey home. Just then Reyansh got a call and he excused himself and stood little far from her. Arushi's eyes fell on a flower shop and she quickly buyed a rose and kept it in her pocket.

As the evening breeze whispered through the streets, Reyansh and Arushi found themselves standing at the crossroads of their paths, the imminent parting casting a bittersweet shadow over their encounter.

"Guess this is where we go our separate ways," Reyansh murmured, a hint of reluctance in his voice as he turned to face Arushi.

Arushi nodded, a soft smile gracing her lips as she extended her hand, presenting him with a single red rose which she had brought for him when he went to “Bye, and thank you," she said, her words carrying a depth of emotion that caught Reyansh off guard.

His eyes widened in surprise at the unexpected gesture, but he accepted the rose with a grateful smile.

"Thank you," he replied, his heart fluttering at the tenderness in her gesture.

With a playful glint in his eyes, Reyansh teased, "Do you know what a red rose indicates between a girl and a boy?" His words caused a flush to rise to Arushi's cheeks, but she tried to play it cool, responding with a casual,

"Just a symbol of appreciation, right?" She replied, shrugging her shoulders.

Undeterred, Reyansh gently held her hand over the rose, his touch sending a jolt of electricity through Arushi's veins.

"Is that all?" he teased, a smirk dancing on his lips as he leaned in closer, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Arushi's heart pounded in her chest as she felt the heat of his proximity, her breath catching in her throat.

"Um, well, it's also a sign of...um..." she trailed off, her cheeks burning as she struggled to find the right words.

Reyansh's grin widened as he continued to tease her, his playful banter igniting a fire within her.

"And what else?" he pressed, his gaze locking with hers in a captivating dance of desire and anticipation.
With a nervous laugh, Arushi managed to muster a response, her voice barely above a whisper.

"It's...it's a symbol of...um...affection?" she offered, her words faltering under his intense gaze.

Satisfied with her response, Reyansh released her hand, allowing her to retreat. As Arushi hurried away, her heart pounding in her chest, Reyansh watched her disappearing figure with a fond smile.