1- Special Chapter

Start from the beginning

A moment later, his son Storm came down all ready with his uniform on.

"Good morning papa" Storm greated sitting across rain to eat his breakfast.

"Good morning my love, did you sleep well?" The boy nodded taking a slice of bread and jam.

"Where's your sister?" Rain asked.

"Dunno" Storm replies with his mouth full.

Rûng is like a little spoiled brat, she is capricious, naughty and stubborn just like rain but he won't admit it. Rain's patience was now in its limit they have to leave.

"Rainbow, come down now or I'll definitely leave without you, and you'll have to take the bus" Rain's voice echoed from the living room as he had to drop the kids off at school before heading to office.

Rain's twelve-year-old daughter, Rainbow was notorious for taking her time in the mornings. She had inherited her papa's penchant for perfection, spending what felt like hours perfecting her appearance, always being pretty and savage while his brother is more like dark misterious like phayu.

Today was no exception, Rainbow was upstairs, absorbed in applying lip gloss and combing her already immaculate hair.

"Rainbow! Let's go you don't have time for breakfast, your brother's already waiting in the car" Rain yelled again, the urgency evident in his voice.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Rainbow made her grand entrance downstairs. Her face was adorned with a hint of makeup, causing Rain to freeze. He gently but firmly stopped her in her tracks.

"Stop there, why do you have makeup on? Did you take my palette in my room? You're only twelve, you know." Rain asked, trying to keep his composure.

Rainbow looked up innocently, her big eyes wide with pity. "Papa, I wanted to look pretty....You know, to impress my crush at school," she explained, phayu and rain are very close and open with their children so they're not afraid to talk or say everything to them.

Rain's heart skipped a beat. He blinked rapidly, trying to process this revelation. "You...What? have a...crush?" he managed to stammer out, his mind racing.

But before he could delve further into this new territory, Rainbow escaped running past him and settled into the car next to her brother, her expression a mixture of excitement and mischievous.

Rain closed the door behind him with a sigh, then slipped into the driver's seat. He handed her a pack of wet wipes, his tone gentle but firm. "Please wipe that makeup off before we reach your school. We'll talk about this later tonight, you're not allowed to wear makeup at school"

Rainbow's lower lip jutted out in a pout, but she reluctantly took the wipes and began to remove the eye makeup. Rain glanced at her through the rearview mirror, his heart swelling with a mix of protectiveness and concern.

The drive to school was relatively quiet, the tension palpable yet unspoken. Rain stole glances at his daughter, who was gazing out the window, lost in her own thoughts. His mind was reeling with a hundred questions, but he knew it wasn't the time.

As they pulled up to the school gates, Rain parked the car and turned to face Rainbow. "Listen, kiddo," he began, his voice softening. "We'll have a proper chat tonight, okay? But Just be yourself, and remember, you don't need any makeup to impress anyone, you're already so beautiful"

Rainbow nodded solemnly, her eyes meeting his. Rain gave her a reassuring smile before she grabbed her bag and hopped out of the car. His quiet brother next to her didn't say anything but was boiling to know who's that crush, he wants to punch him already.