Chapter 83

It had been 3 days since Jules heard that strange voice. After that day she would hear that voice from time to time. calling out to her but nothing more. no matter how hard she tried to hear the voice it wouldn't come. and if it came she only managed to hear her name.

she wasn't understanding if she should take the voice seriously. was there really any danger coming their way? should she take that warning seriously? She wasn't understanding. She could feel something was wrong but wasn't sure if it was her gut feeling or just a thought because of that voice's warning.

Jules was in her room trying to hear that voice again when Franky's loud voice rang all over the ship.

" MARINE SHIPS AT 8 O'CLOCK."

in an instant Jules was up on her feet and ran out of the room and onto the deck, everyone else gradually gathering too.

" Ussop how many ships?"  Nami asked taking her position beside Jimbe who was standing at the helm.

"It's a fleet. it's a whole damn fleet." Ussop yelled panicking and trembling at the sight of a whole marine fleet. " what are they here for? o....oi l... Luffy. did you do something?" the sniper said with his bones trembling. " Yeah Luffy, what did you do? why is a whole marien fleet moving towards us?" Nami asked as terrified as the Great Captain Ussop.

"um. he became a pirate and raised to the level of a Yonko?" Jules said as a matter of factly. " do you guys seriously keep on forgetting this is not a normal crew anymore? we are the crew of an Emperor now. Of course, small fries are not gonna come behind us, Marines will send big shots now." Juels's words did nothing but scare the two more.

" But the marines usually avoid suddenly attacking an emperor. they can't do it unless they get permission from the fleet admiral that is currently Sakazuki ( Akainu )." Jimbe said sternly.

"That means Akainu has ordered this fleet to attack us," Robin concluded. the name 'Akainu' Made Jules freeze on the spot. he ordered this. That bastard ordered this means he is after Rose. A whole fleet to capture Rose. was her daughter that big of a threat to the Marines? or to the government?

Luffy on the other hand could feel his blood boiling at hearing that name. Akainu. the man who had killed his brother. the man who killed Ace right in front of his eyes. The man Ace died to save him from. The man who took away his brother and Jules's Family. he hadn't realized he still had so much hate and so much anger inside him for that man. he had thought that he had left that want for revenge behind but it turned out he still wanted revenge. Luffy wasn't one for revenge a lot, he rarely yearned for revenge, but his hatred for Akainu was too much. he Craved to take revenge for what he did to his brother, and what he did to Juels and Rose by destroying their family.

" Luffy." Zoro's voice pulled him out of his dark thoughts. Luffy turned to look at his Right and was met with Zoro's cold eyes. they might look emotionless to anyone else but Luffy knew that look. Zoro was telling him to get his shit together. he couldn't act on his feelings right now. Luffy gave Zoro a slight nod and took a deep breath to calm down.

"Jules, take Rose to the safe room now." Luffy said loudly with authority in his voice, pulling Juels out of her dark nightmares.  " hu....oh um yes...yeah....right." Juels said still shaken up and barely present mentally.

she walked over to Rose who was looking out from the galley door curiously. " Rose, honey it's dangerous out here, you need to stay in the safe room." Juels said kneeling in front of the 2-year-old. " are the bad guys here?" Rose asked a little scared. Jules took a deep breath in and thought about what to tell her, but decided to be honest. " yes, it's the bad guys. but you don't need to worry. you will be a good girl and stay in the safe room right?" Juels asked Rose calmly, even though she was trembling from fear from the inside. " okay, mumma." Rose said nodding. Jules could tell Rose was scared from her small voice and frowning lips. " it's gonna be okay little devil, mumma, and everyone else is going to kick the bad guy's asses." Juels said ruffling the little girl's hair and making her giggle. " now let's go to the safe room." Jules said picking Rsoe up and going below deck. right below the girl's quarters was the safe room with strong metal doors that were safe from cannon attacks and it was also mixed with sea prism stone to keep devil fruit users out. the door was properly disguised as a part of the ship and had a double lock. 

"Now Rose, you will stay in here until I or anyone from the crew comes to get you. when any of us come to get you we'll open the outside lock and then we'll call your name, and then you will push the button inside, got it?" Juels asked seriously, making Rose understand that this was a serious matter. Rose nodded just as seriously, understanding her mother. " yes mumma."

" good girl, now one last thing. what name will I call when I or anyone from the crew will come to get you?" Juels asked almost whispering in a serious voice. " yes mumma. Gol . D. Rose." Rose said confidently with a stiff nod. " very good. if anyone else comes here and calls you by any other name you will not open the door from inside. you will push that button only and only when someone calls you Gol. D . Rose." Jules said and  Rose nodded. Juels gave the little girl one last kiss on her forehead and opened the Safe room door. 

"Now stay here. I love you, little devil. Daddy loves you too." Juels said and closed the door as it automatically got locked. " Rose was very comfortable inside, as she had a fluffy floor to sit on and the small room had some of her toys well. it was basically all a 2 year old needed.

Jules looked at the closed door of the safe room for a moment and then sighed, turning around to leave and go back up on the deck and join others. 

there was a lot of commotion on the deck and it seemed like the battle had already started. just as Jules got up on the deck a marine's dead body came flying towards her and she easily stabbed the dead marine and stopped the collision and pushed the man aside and he fell into the sea. 

as she looked in front of her she gasped, seeing the sight in front of her. The Sunny was surrounded by 4 marine ships and on the marine ship right in front of Sunny stood a tall man with messy hair and sunglasses. he wore slightly torn black pants with a green leaf pattern going on one of the leg. he stood at the front of the marine ship shirtless and proud. the white marine cape flying behind him as the words justice practically mocked Juels.

"Ryokugyu," Juels mumbled to herself as all her nervousness from before melted and her eyes stared right at the Admiral with a hard and cold look.

 reference but with turquoise eyes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

 reference but with turquoise eyes