chapter 12

" minna, jules must be hungry, lets go inside and talk while she has some food." jimbe suggested. this also to give jules some more time to prepare herself to talk about everything. jules gave him a thankful smile as they all walked towards the kitchen?dining room.

everyone was seated now and snaji was heating breakfast for jules and rose. " so jules you didn't answer me yet." nami said folding her hands and leaning back on her chair. jules sighed before starting. 

" well to answer your question, the neavy is not specifically being me but actually behind Rose." jules said looking at Rose who was sitting on luffy's lap who was sitting beside herself. both of them munching on food.

" jules chan, Rose chan here is your delicious breakfast made with love." sanji came towards the table with a plate in hand. he was swaying with hearts in his eyes as he served jules her food and replace the now empty plate in front of Rose. " thank you uncle sanji." rose said with a cute smile and snji smiled back. " thank you sanji kun, this is absolutely delicious." jules complimented and that was enough for sanji to sway in happiness nd hearts to pop out of his eyes.

jules felt relief wash over her, finally eating a decent amount of food. she couldn't help but enjoy every single bite she took. she could already feel her body energizing and feeling better.

" shishishishishi, sanji is the best cook, isn't he." luffy said proudly grining. and patting sanji on his back non stop who was now stiiting on luffy's other side. " he sure is." jules replied.

on the other hand when all this was happening nami and whispering into each others ears. " say ussop what if she has kidnapped Rose and that's why neavy is behind her to get Rose back." nami saidn skeptically. " hmmm, bit Rose calls her mom, so that cant be it. she is her daughter." ussop said doubtfully. " but what if she has manipulated Rose into saying that." nami said. " but jimbe knows her, I don't think she can be a bad person like that." ussops rasoned back. 

" why don't we just let jules chan tell us." robin said startleing the two gossipers. " yohohohoho, yes ussop san, lets just hear from jules chan." brook agreed.

ussop gulped and nodded. he looked at jules who was enjoying her food. " say jules chan, you said the neavy is not behind you but behind Rose. what do you mean by that?" he asked a little skeptical.

jules gulped and looked down at her hands nervous. " its okay jules you can trust them." jimbe said from the other end of the table. " I...i know jimbe. its...its just a little hard. but I'll tell you guys. I'll tell you everything." jules said looking up at everyone pressing her lips nervously. 

" you don't need to tell us if you are uncomfortable talking about it." luffy said looking at her seriously. that serious look surprised jules a bit. as far as she knew luffy was supposed to be a happy achileish and always laughing and jikoing guy. jules gave him a small smile, " no luffy, I.....i need to tell you this. you especially need to know this." luffy looked at her confused and curious now.

jules turned to look at everyone and said, " well, the neavy wants to catch me too but they specially want Rose. that's because of who she is, because who her father is." jules looked at Rose who was still nibbling on her food, not paying attention to what was happening around her.

" her father?" chopper mumbled confused. " yes, * sigh* luffy..." jules called out and looked at the ship captain who was curious not understanding what is happening. " my name, it 'was' newgate jules, but 2 years ago when Rose was born I changed it and took up her father's name, now my name is Portugas. Edwrad. Jules." jules saind and saw luffy's wyws widen as the words sinked in, and heard gasps around her. there was still a little doubt and confusion in luffy's eyes and she decided to give him a little push. " and Rose's full name is.....Portugas.D.Rose." jules finished and stared at luffy studying his expression.