chapter 27

excitement, thrill, confidence, after a long time she was feeling all this. after a long time she was finally able to do this. oh it has only been a little more than 2 years since she last felt this but damn it felt like it has been decades. 

she could feel the blood rush to every muscle of her body as her body got ready to fight. the whole reaction her body had was like a muscle memory, without her command her body knew what was about to come and what had to be done. just as nami and Robin got a safe distance away from her she turned around. 

100s of navy officers charging towards her not really paying attention to nami and robin running towards sunny. they were so focused on capturing her they didn't even notice the sunny by the docks. it was also party because it was getting dark and the lights on sunny were still off. as she saw and felt the marines run towards her her grip on her knives tighten. 

one knife in each hand she got ready to fight. her hand crossed in front of her, knees bent a little to easily charge ahead when the right time came. 

a little more..... a little more

she thought as she waited for the soldiers to reach a certain distance. the moment they were in her range she attacked by slashing the air in a cross with such a force it attacked the soldiers in the front. the force so strong that the air pushed out but it hit like a kinef cutting through flesh.  and with that she charged ahead.

slashing more and more soldiers. some came to attack her from the sides when she was busy with the group in front of her. she stopped their attack for a moment with each of her kinves and pushed herself away and immediately attacking, surprising the soldiers. one by one she went on and on easily slashing the marines like they were a bunch of vegetables. ( lol I love this line) 

she was smooth with her movements easily going from one group of marines to another.

on the other hand on the sunny the crew watched in aww. luffy specially. he had expected Jules to be strong. he could tell that with the way she carried herself. her personality told that she was a strong woman but damn he was surprised by her skills too. he stared in aww as the number of marines kept on decreasing. luffy couldn't help but compare the way she moved while fighting to an elegant dance. it was like she was dancing, each step calculated but still had a smooth flow making it look oh so easy. it was a deadly dance but elegant and beautiful at the same time. 

they way she moved, defended attacked, it all was so smooth and fluid that it seemed very easy, but damn he knew it really wasn't. to achieve that, one needed practice and experience, and jules had that. the more he stared the more he got lost in the beautiful deadly dance Jules was doing. 

he also noticed how her clothes were different. with that skirt flowing around gracefully with her every movement and the top fitting her perfectly and that hair, damn that hair cut completed the whole look. she looked alive. the stress and worries gone from her face, the messed up hair she didn't bother to comb cause she never noticed as she would be busy tending to Rose, the old and colorless clothes she wore cause she couldn't carry much while running away, it all was gone. all those things that hid her beauty were gone.

now she looked beautiful with that combination of elegance and fierce, in those clothes, she looked more fresh and alive with that excitement on her face, and those silky hair flowing around as she did her battle dance.

he had never found a woman so beautiful. damn he had seen the most beautiful women in the world naked but that hadn't caught his attention. but Jules, she had. if he had to tell how she looked right now as she fought those marines in one word, his answer would be beautiful.

damn that word wasn't enough but that's how far his vocabulary went. 

his brother Ace was a lucky bastard to have a woman so strong and beautiful. 

to say luffy was impressed would be an understatement. the people Jules was fighting were mere marine soldiers, she wasn't even using 5% of her skills and strength. if this wasn't even 5% of her skills then for sure her 100% was out of this world. zoro could easily defeat her though. she wasn't as strong as zoro was but damn he was sure she could take down jimbe. 

while luffy kept on admiring the fight the crew was shocked to say the least. nami chopper and ussop stood there with their jaws touching the floor. sanji's cigarette long forgotten when it fell on the floor as he stood there shocked by the strength of his beautiful delicate-looking Jules chan. brook's jaw had almost dislocated as he watched in aww his soul almost leaving his body. Robin with a surprised look which soon turned into a proud smile. zoro smirking, already thinking of having a duel with Jules later. he had expected her to be strong just like luffy did, but she had managed to go past their expectations.

and jimbe. he already knew what was gonna happen. he stood there watching with a proud smirk on his face. he knew what they all were seeing was nothing compared to what she could do. they hadn't even seen her speed yet. 

what was happening right now was just the tip of the iceberg.

jimbe thought as the crew saw the last of marines fall on the ground and Jules standing their not a single scratch, not a single strand of hair messed up or her clothes ruined and her breath even as if she didn't just defeat 100 marines in a matter of minutes.