chapter 61

"That was an important trait of the people of Oceania, their Turquoise eyes. when the people who left the island spread across the world the trait wasn't so uncommon but still it's quite rare." Danny said. he was too mesmerized by the turquoise blue eyes. 

" so if a person has such eyes they are probably from Oceania?" Robin asked as Franky still stared at the picture. the picture was of a gathering or a celebration. all the people dancing around were looking happy. there was also a group in a corner sitting with food and booze. the other people's drawings had them laughing and smiling and the drawings were too small for the details. but there was one person, who looked like the chief sitting on a big couch who had the details of the turquoise eyes. and with the chief sat another person with bright red-pink eyes. the whole drawing was made with black ink and only the eyes of the two people were coloured.

" not necessarily. they might have some genes of the people of Oceania but not a single pure oceanic person is alive anymore. there is no one who is blessed by the sea anymore." Ronald said with a sad sigh. Franky and Robin shared a look but didn't mention anything. 

"All this we get it, but is there a treasure or not?" Franky asked putting on his sunglasses. " well we don't know. some of these books say it's there some say it's not there. we tried searching for it actually but we didn't find anything. but if the treasure is there, it is definitely on the other half as we nor the government found anything." Danny said hopping down from the table. 

" well, that's a good enough lead to the treasure. thank you Ronald San, Eric San, and you too Danny. this information is very useful." Robin said with a smile. "well we believe this information will help you In some or the other way. we told you this because you are Nico Robina and part of the Starwhat crew. we trust you and Dragon san's son and think this information is important for your further adventures. you see it's said this island holds clues about what you need to reach Raftel." Ronald said smiling back. 

" I'll take you guys back." Danny said skipping towards the door. " once again suuuuupppeeeerrrrr thank you, old man." Franky said as they left the basement room. 

" you think the woman in that poster is her?" Eric asked looking at his father. " I am not sure son, but my guts say that the world is about to change. if she is who we think she is, then it's very convenient for Strawhat to reach the last island." Ronad said with a slight laugh. 

_____________________

"Luuuuuffyyyyyy, because of you Rose is all hyperactive and you two have just dragged me from one place to another without a second of rest," Jules yelled as she pulled Luffy's cheeks as much as she could. luffy sat there by the fountain in the town square with 4-5 bumps on his head a swollen eye and a beat-up face. 

beside him sat Rose licking her chocolate ice cream as she giggled seeing Jules beat up Luffy. " for the love of god it's easier to handle Rose than you." Jules said letting go of his rubbery cheek and slumping beside Rose. " mumma!!" Rose said giving her mother the chocolate ice cream to taste. " it's okay baby, you have it." Jules said with a sweet smile. Rose said a small okay and again started enjoying the ice cream. 

" Jules, Rose Chan!!!" Nami yelled as she, chopper, Ussop, Brook, jimbe, and Zoro approached them. Jules just gave them a tired wave as a hi. " hu, what happened to you Jules you look tired." Ussop said looking at Jules who was slouching. " not physically but mentally I am regretting life decisions." Jule said side eyeing the beat-up Luffy. 

"aaaaaa, what happened to you Luffy?" chopper said panicking around Luffy. " he's fine. chopper I need medicine for my headache." Jules said. " ah I left them on the sunny by mistake. i can go and get you one from the pharmacy." chopper said. " ts okay no need to search for a pharmacy, I'll be fine." Jules said getting up.

" so did you guys find anything? cause I didn't, these two didn't let me stay in one shop for more than 10 seconds." she pointed to the beat-up captain and the happy Rose who sat there swinging her legs and enjoying her ice cream. 

"Unfortunately, we only found out that the people here are scared of talking about the people blessed by the sea," Nami said with a defeated sigh. it had been an exhausting day and they didn't even get any lead. 

"let's wait here for Franky and Nico Robin. maybe they found out something." jimbe said sitting down by the fountain too. " all of us have practically asked around half of the city, do you think they will get any different response?" zoro asked pulling out a sake bottle out of nowhere and sitting by the fountain too. 

" where did you get that from?" Jules and Nami asked eying the sake bottle." I always keep on the go bottle with me." zoro said taking a gulp of throat-burning alcohol. nami and Jules just looked at him as if he were a different creature. the two wanted to say many things but decided to shut their mouth. they knew they were gonna get more and more ridiculous answers. 

as everyone chatted around waiting for Franky and Robin Jules pushed her crewmate's voices in the background as she heard a familiar tune play in a nearby music shop. As the soft music of the drums slow drums and guitar filled her mind pulled out a memory she had pushed in the back of her mind.

___________________

The next chapter might seem like out of nowhere but I really wanted to write it cause it has been in my mind for weeks now. also, I needed a break form the serious part and show more of Jules x Ace and Jules x Luffy.