chapter 10

3rd PERSON POV

It has been several hours now, since chopper started treating the woman. Sanji, nami, Robin and ussop tried to keep the little girl distracted. They found out her name was Rose and she was only 2 years old.

Currently Rose was sitting in the kitchen on Robin's lap. Sanji was making something for her to eat as she was very hungry.

Once he finished making the porridge he served it to Rose. It was a good simple and healthy dish for the little girl.

She held the spoon with her small hands and started eating the porridge. She had a smile on her face as she felt relieved after the first bite.

She was eating when she suddenly dropped the spoon and her head lightly hit the table.

" Shit what happened to her suddenly?" Sanji said shocked by what just happened. " Did she fall unconscious?" Robin wondered. She shook her but Rose didn't respond. The two got worried. They couldn't figure out what happened to her and chopper was busy with treating the woman.

Suddenly they heard a small sound. They booth focused and realised Rose was softly snoring. " She just fell asleep." Robin said with a sigh of relief.

" Who just falls asleep like that in the middle of a meal?" Sanji said shocked but still relieved.

" All the things that happened must have worn her out i guess. She is only 2 years old afterall." Robin said as she stroked the soft jet black hair of the now sleeping girl.

Picking her up gently Robin walked out of the kitchen.
" I'll take her to the girls quarters so that she can comfortably rest." She said before leaving and sanji nodded in response.

" Ah Robin Chan is so good with kids." He said dreamily with heart eyes and swaying from side to side.
__________________

After half an hour or so Rose woke up and had some more food. Sanji was surprised by the amount of food the small girl could eat. it was almost as if she was a mini version of luffy's appetite.

Speaking of luffy he was sitting on his special seat on the figurehead as the ship sailed. Yes they had set sail as it was best to get out before more problem was created.

He was thinking of the woman and girl they had rescued. He couldn't see the woman's face properly as it was half covered by the hood of her coat but she looked familiar to him.he tried to shrug it off but kept on thinks where he had seen her. and the little girl she looked awfully familiar to him.

Her eyes were very familiar. He had seen them somewhere before. and her other features were familiar too. he wasn't someone to observe people so much but he had seen those features somewhere. hence luffy was doing the rarest thing right now. He was thinking. Thinking very hard trying to remember.

He spent hours sitting there thing and also his thoughts getting distracted by the thoughts of meat and food and many random things.

"Oi luffy chopper came out." He heard ussop yell and immediately got off the figurehead going to the main deck where his whole crew was gathered.

He saw that nami was holding Rose who too looked worried. Rose looked at luffy and luffy again felt as if something was familiar. the girl looked at the captain curiously and then looked away.

" Minna, i have treated her. She had 3 bullets in her, one in her right leg one in her back and one had damaged her left lung. I have operated on her. She is not in a critical situation but still needs a lot of rest. I have given her high sedatives to help her recover so she will be asleep for a day or so." Chopper finished explaining with a sigh of relief but he still looked worried.