chapter 54

full of pirates. That's what the island was, it was full of pirates. the island was under the world government but when the government tried to make an office there for the island's administration and security the dwellers there refused. along with marines, pirates were their biggest customers so controlling pirates on the island meant the downfall of their business, hence it was an island full of pirates. As long as you paid for the trade here, pirates were in no threat. 

the sunny was docked at the port and everyone except Jimbe and Franky had decided to go explore. jimbe wanted to properly understand all the features of Sunny and some new ones that were added by Franky too. along with them Rose was on Sunny too, with so many pirates it was a risk for her to go out with everyone as everyone knew the Yonko's crew.

" food, I am hungry, let's eat first." Luffy said as soon as he got off the ship. " ha, baka always thinking about food." nami mumbled. " honestly I am hungry too, its a good idea to have lunch first and then explore. " Robin said and everyone agreed. " if that was the case is could have made lunch." Sanji said coming making everyone stop. " let it be Sanji Kun, today you take a break, let's have lunch somewhere," Jules said continuing walking.

" you guys go, I am not that hungry yet so I'll go check out some shops." nami said looking around all the map shops and map supplies. everyone agreed and they went their separate ways.

after an hour or so everyone was seated in a restaurant occupying a huge table full of stacked food. everyone was chit-chatting and having a good time. soon the door burst open and the orange-haired navigator came into the restaurant happily skipping her steps. " looks like someone had fun." Jules said as nami approached the table. 

" yeah, this place is amazing, there is a map of almost every island. well some unique islands we visited are missing but still, it will soon be here once I make the map of the whole world." nami said grinning ear to ear. " yes, nami is gonna have the best map." luffy cheered from the other side of the table. 

After Nami was done having her lunch and all the plates on the table were clear, they paid for the food and left. " so I heard about this Museum kinda shop on the other side of the town, where some of the most legendary maps are kept, lets go and see it. everyone agreed, luffy agreed mostly because he heard the word legendary, and Zoro was dragged along with the group my Nami so that he wouldn't get lost. 

when the group reached the Museum there was some kind of commotion going on. they stopped a bit far from the shop as there were several marines. "Robin" Nami said and Robin knew what to do. 

" hmmmmm, it seems like the owner is being arrested and there has also been a theft." Robin said listening to what was going on and also seeing in the shop with her powers. " thieft? but then why is the owner being arrested?" ussop wondered. Robin kept on listening while all the others started making guesses about what happened. it would have soon turned into a betting game if Robin hadn't opened her eyes and caught everyone's attention. 

" I got some interesting information. looks like the map that has been stolen is one of a kind and it leads to an island that the government wishes to be not found. having anything that leads to that island has been destroyed but this mao remains and now it has been stolen." Robin said, a mischievous look on her face telling everyone what was going on in her mind for once. 

" wait so that owner is being arrested for having that map?" ussop asked. "yes, its illegal to have anything that gives even the smallest clue about where that island is or what's" on that island," Robin explained.

" shishishishi, sounds like an island with adventure." luffy said fixing his hat. " oioioioi, Luffy you don't plan to go to this island right?" ussop asked shivering with fear, already knowing the answer. " you need to ask that?" Sanji said lighting a smoke."

" but how can we go to that island without the map?" Brook asked. " yes yes, we don't have the map so we cant go." ussop agreed. " then we just get the map." zoro said casually. " huuuuu, zoro didn't you hear, its illegal to have that map." chopper said as scared as ussop. " so what haven't we done plenty of illegal shit till now, we are pirates." zoro said simply shrugging. " wait wait wait, all that is fine and all but how do we get that map? we don't even know who took it." nami said sighing. and they all were at a dead end.

*silence* 

"Say Nami, how come you are willing to go to this island when there's a possibility that it can be very dangerous considering the government is trying to keep people away from it?" ussop asked suddenly. immediately, nami's eyes turned to $$, " as you said it was forbidden by the given meant, they definitely must be hiding a lot of treasure there." nami daydreamed about money and treasure while Ussop and Chopper sweatdropped. " you really switch sides when it comes to money don't you." ussop mumbled. 

suddenly Jules perked up. " i have an idea. robin, keep an eye on the officer who is there for investigation. Have an eye on him, and let's see where he goes. if they will search for the thief then they must have his sketch. we need to find that sketch and then we can find the thief. he wouldn't have left the island yet unless he has devil fruit powers and can  reach post faster." Jules explained and Robin followed what she said.

soon the officer left the shop with the arrested owner. " they are going to the office." Robin said as she saw the officer enter the police station. " look around and find the sketch." nami said. " there are too many sketches here." Robin said frowning. " oh wait there is one in the hands of the previous officer." Robing sighed in relief. everyone was silent as Robin kept her eyes closed. after a few minutes, the silence broke." I got it." Robin said. after some more minutes, a hand appeared on a wall beside the group a sheet of paper in hand. 

Jules took it and unfolded the paper. " ew this guy is ugly as fuck." Jules said making a disgusted face and seeing the picture. " oh Jules Chan sounds so attractive when she swears." sanji cooed, hearing Jules swear which is very rare. " i seriously couldn't help myself seeing this ugly ass face. look at it." Juels said handing the paper to Sanji and he almost choked.

" so now let's find the ugly face guy," Luffy said happily grinning, we are going to the mystery island. the island of meat." Luffy said jumping excitedly.  everyone sweat dropped but said nothing.