chapter 65

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Nami yelled as she fell face first on the deck, her weapon falling out of her hands and rolling on the wet deck. " nami sawaaan" Sanji yelled running towards the navigator as something dragged her through the deck towards the ship railing. thanks to observation haki snaji easily kicked whatever it was off the ship and into the sea.

"onigiri" the cook and the navigator heard Zoro call out his move as he sliced something on the deck that was about to attack Robin. " WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Ussop yelled looking at practically nothing with horror. 

" gum gum no....pistol." luffy yelled punching something and nothing in the air right in front of Ussop who stood there with jaw open in horror and eyes practically poping out. jimbe too used his moves and washed off something from the deck.

" yohohohoho, what is happening?" Brook asked slicing something with his cold sword as it fell into the sea. 

"whatever it is, it's invisible. cause I couldn't see anything when Zoro attacked it. " Robin said now aware of her surroundings as she used her powers to throw away whatever that was around her. " it has some kind of scale and is slimy like a fish," she said now knowing how the creature feels.

"What are you talking about, you can't see these things?" all heads turned towards Jules as she stabbed something, and nothing in the air to her right. " what things?" chopper asked karate chopping something beside him as he smelled the creature. 

" the thing that you just karate chopped. the fish-like thing with navy blue scales and golden eyes." Jules described as she stabbed another one near her foot by throwing her knife. " what are you talking about i can't see anything." Nami said ducking as Sanji kicked another one off the deck.

"you don't see them. they are everywhere on the deck." Juels said looking all over the deck. " hey don't you dare try to open that." she said casually as she threw her knife towards the girls' quarter door all the way across the ship stabbing something as it fell with a thud on the deck and her knife returned to her. 

" no, I don't." " nor do I." "I can only smell it." several people said at the same time, defending themselves as they fought the invisible enemy. 

" luffffyyyy." Jules yelled as she charged towards Luffy, two knives in hand as Luffy ducked and her knives clashed with the teeth of the monster that was similar to all the others on the deck but much bigger and had sharper teeth. the monster growled at her as it tried to push her away and Juels did the same to it. she stared right back into its golden eyes and suddenly with a huff the monster moved back. its eyes rounder and somewhat cuter looking. she looked at it confused as it stepped away from her. The monster let out a sound which was a mixture of a howl and a growl as suddenly all the monsters on the deck that were attacking the other starwhats stopped and stepped away. 

"Well, that's weird." Jules said not sensing any more violent intent from the creatures. " hu, what are you talking about Jules Chan." Brook asked seathing his sword not sensing any more creatures around him. " it stopped, you guys really cant see them. they all stopped when this one growled or howled or whatever." jules said pointing at the creature in front of her. but all the other saw was nothing.

" there is nothing there." ussop said and suddenly shivered hearing the deep growl coming from the creature in front of Jules. " hey Jules can we eat it?" luffy asked and the creature in front fo Jules practically whimpered. " what? no, ig we can but its kinda cute to kill and eat, and you cant even see it how are you gonna eat it. even the dead ones are not visible to you guys." Jules said and the creature was now confused if it should be thankful to Jules or be scared of her for considering eating it even for a second. 

" are they sea creatures? i cant understand them like i understand other sea creatures.

' jimbe asked now being able to hear the creature growl but not understanding. " yeah what are they i cant understand them either. " chopper said sniffing as he smelled the salty smell of the creatures around him. 

" well i cant understand them either but i can see th......" " jimbe watch out the wave." nami suddenly yelled as a huge wave crashed on the sunny almost washing out everyone off the ship, but luckly nobody went overboard. " where the ehll did this sudden storm come from? as per my prediction, there wasnt supposed to be one, wven though there were dark clouds." nami said frustraed at her soked outfit and cursing while looking at the grey sky. 

suddenly the creature in front of Juels howled again and the other creatures followed. suddenly the weves got calm and the sunny stabalised, but tye drak clouds remained. " could it be, the thing that man was talking about were these creatures?" Robin siad joining teh dots in her heard. 

" what do you mean, Nico Robin?" jimbe asked. "the storm, its topped when the creatures howled and they came on teh ship when the storm started. they might be the things that killed that man. he did say they will come riding the storm." Robi  explained.

" so.. so...so these invisible creatures killed that man?o..o..oi luffy lets turn back, this island dosent seem good. first its cursed, then no body has ever reached it and now this dead man and invisible creature. its not safe here luffy." Ussop was prctically begging now but luffy just laughed. " shihishishi, that sounds like fun Ussop." with that Ussop almost died as he slumped on the floor regretting life decisions.  

as the usual chaos erupted on the deck again, Jules looked ahed at the island as it pratically shined with sunlight and birfd flying in the clear sky right above the island. the island's weather seems weird, the sea surrounding is full of deadly storms and creatures but the island has a plesent tropical weather." nami said standing beside Jules. 

"i am curious to know what this island hides." Jules said staring at the beautiful island in front of her.