Chapter 82

" YOU BASTARD, FUCKING IDIOT CAPTAIN, RUBBER-BRAINED ASSHOLE, I SWEAR I'LL THROW YOU OVERBOARD TODAY, IS IT YOUR STOMACH OR A BLACKHOLE?" loud screaming, shouting, beating and banging sounds came from the kitchen and the next second the kitchen door burst open as a beat up Luffy flew out and banged to the main mast.

the audience on the deck watched Luffy fall down on the deck head first and then synchronize, their eyes darted from their captain towards the kitchen door from where a furious Sanji stepped out chain smoking because of howmuch stress that one rubber captain gives him. 

" seems like we are out of supplies again, food supplies to be specific," Ussop said sighing, knowing why Luffy was facing domestic violence first thing early in the morning. " I wonder how long it will take for Luffy san to stop doing that? yohohohohoho" brook said. he was on the deck fixing his violin.

" wanna bet?" Nami said mischievously. " sure if I win, will you let me see your pan-" Before Brook could finish that sentence he was kicked across the deck as he landed beside Luffy.

"OI, CURLY COOK, DID YOU BREAK THE KITCHEN DOOR AGAIN WHILE BEATING STRAW HAT?" Franky yelled as he came up from his workshop below deck. " sorry Franky." Sanji said as he sighed. 

" Nami san? is there any nearby island we can stop at to get supplies?" Sanji asked calmly. " well the closest island is 2 days away! will we be okay till then?" Nami asked as she checked the log and the wind speed to calculate. 

" hmmmmmmm??????" sanji hummed as she thought, then he walked back into the galley and came out with fishing rods in hand. " Take these and get working if you don't want to starve." he said as he threw the rod towards Luffy who stretched his hand to grab it. " okay." luffy mumbled with a swollen face. 

" hai Nami saaaawwwnnn, we will be okay for 2 days." the love cook said cheekily as he swayed back into the kitchen. 

"Mumma, why did Sanji scold Papa?" Rose asked walking over to Juels who was drawing in her journal. " hu, oh that? well, Luffy ate all our food supplies in the pantry." Jules said. " papa is silly. hehehehehe" Rose said giggling as she ran over to Luffy who was now fishing. 

"Papa, did you get fishy?" Rose asked standing by the railing beside Luffy. " hu oh chubs it's you. no, I didn't but I'll definitely get some, then we can have a nice seafood meal, yummy." Luffy said excitedly fantasizing about a huge seafood dinner. 

"I wanna see fishy," Rose mumbled as she stepped even closer to the railing. Luffy noticed and immediately stretched his hand to wrap around her tiny frame and lift her up and made her sit in his lap while he sat on the railing. " don't get too close to the railing." Luffy said securing her on his lap by wrapping his hand around her.

as Luffy said that Rose noticed his expression and frowned. her papa looked different than usual, his smile was not that big. he was still laughing and cheerful but it wasn't the same. she felt that for sure there was something different. " what wrong papa?" Rose said frowning. " hu nothing" Luffy replied. " no, papa looks sad." Rose insisted with a pouty face now.

Luffy sighed easily giving up on her cute face. " I need to get stronger chubs, so that......so that I can protect you," Luffy said with determination in his voice and fire in his eyes. he had to.....he had to get stronger, he had promised to protect Rose and Jules always, but to do that he needs to be stronger. a simple storm shouldn't be able to take Rose away from him.

Rose smiled brightly in response and  Luffy couldn't help but reciprocate the smile. " now' let's catch some fish for dinner." Luffy said excitedly, drool already dripping down his mouth. " fishy food? fishy meat? yummy?" Rose said with the same excitement and drooling face. " hmmmm   hmmmm" Luffy nodded. " papa, catch this much fishy." the little girl said shaking with amazement and gesturing to the amount of fish she wanted him to catch. " Yosh, shishishishishi."