Then realization hits me.

Of-fucking-course!

My voice is small "Thats why you came home didn't you? You came home because you had no one. No one to reassure you. No one to hold your fucking hand. No one to -

"Thats not true !-

I slam my hand on the desk next to me and i don't even feel the pain pulsing through me "Shut up ! You didn't come home because you missed us. Your life simply went downhill and the only place you could rely on was here" i chuckle as i pinch my eyelids close . Tears threatening to come through.

"Let me guess? He doesn't know right? Or he simply doesn't care" a dark husky chuckle falls from my lips as her sniffles fill the room.

I shake my head as i stare down at her "Do you regret it" i hope. I just hope . Some bit of closure from her can fill this gaping hole thats forged inside of me.

Her eyebrows furrow as she hiccups "w-what?" My last hopes dies down.

Ofcourse she wouldn't remember. To her it was just some accident. She was probably at college living her fucking life while i suffered here at home.

"Do you regret choosing him over me?"

Shock passes through her features as she tries so hardly to contain her sniffles. Never in a million years would i have seen ashley romano shed some tears.

Everyone has their days afterall.

"Im sorry okay-

"Thats not enough !" i cry. The scream that was lodged into my throat suddenly free , like a bird who takes flight for the first time. Tears spill out of my eyes as i furiously wipe them.

"I was inlove okay? I didn't...i was scared" she admits quietly as she pads her face with a napkin

I scoff "Scared of what?"

"Scared of losing him"

My heart shatters.

I clap my hands . The sound shattering in the room "Congratulations ashley , by doing so. You lost me. And your precious damien "

"He confessed" she whispers and i almost dont hear as i frown.

"What"

"He confessed . He admitted it okay! He told me it was true . What...he did to you. He told me after i caught him with my roommate." She whispers painfully and i almost slam my palm against my chest , the ache getting unbearable.

"Well you're two years a little too late." I snap as a lonefull tear slides down my cheek.

She sighs as she rubs her belly "Look , if i could take it bac-

"Well you can't! I needed you. You. I needed my freaking sister!" i cry , i hate how my voice betrays me. A look of hurt shines through her eyes.

I whisper "Not anymore , i don't need you anymore ! I don't care about you. I don't care about damien and i sure as hell don't give a fuck about his little demon spawn brewing inside of you" by now i can't stop the words from spilling out of my mouth. It feels good.

"Who are you" she whispers in disbelief as her voice cracks. Her face crinkled up in disgust as she trails her eyes over my face. Hoping to find the girl i was 2 years ago. But shes long gone.

Forever.

"Your creation" i utter into the silence. I watch her confused stare. With that i push pass her as i walk out of her room and slam the door . I march to my room like a teenager who just got rejected by her crush .The sounds of ashley's cries grows behind her bedroom door.