chapter five.

-Estella romano

I've never been afraid of anyone or anything , well aside from my own mind. The impulsive thoughts, the manipulative ones and the scary ones. Aside from faking a smile everyday , none of these fuckers would understand how it feels to go to sleep with a heavy heart every night. No one knows shit about me , not even my close friends. I cut of my depressing thoughts and make sure to walk with my head held high as i swing the car keys around on my middle finger , making sure to look badass in the process . As i approach the peanut headed brains , their conversation fills my ears.

"Guys if we don't win this hockey game tonight, you know what coach will do, training our asses off is better than facing the wrath of him " i think Seth micheals says , never knew him , but ive heard the rumors, uses girls for his own pleasure , and is a total dick and not to mention the captian . His like idk 6'3 , which is tall considering im only 5'2 . I dont get why men are so tall . Its completely unnecessary, hes kinda hot , with a tight jawline and blue eyes and black hair thats sprawled out on top of his head.

They all nod in unison, as i roll my eyes and make my presence known , by clearing my throat , suddenly all eyes are on me , how the fuck is everyone so tall? I shrink under their gaze , some of them looking at me and up down ,licking their lips. Fucking disgusting, seth is the first one to talk as he examines me from head to toe "Who are you?and why the fuck are you not in my bed right now?" He has the audacity to smile and elbows his friends thinking that was a good pickup line . I cringe and make sure to push my chest out to seem bolder , but it only leads to all of them looking at my goodies. I snap my fingers infront of them and point at seth " Firstly , never say that to a girl , its disgusting and just cringe , secondly , I'd rather not be in your bed since you know , i hear you cry when you fuck , and thirdly im not here as one of ya'lls play things , im looking for my brother"i breath and make sure to glare straight at him . His jaw is on the floor , just as his friends.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" He rages.
"Oh nothing , you didn't already know baby" i wink and blow him a kiss , but someone drags me away before he could retort , i look up and i see miguels face . He's touching me.

Why the fuck is he touching me?.

I slap his hands away and fold my arms under my breasts , as i try to come up with something to say but he holds his hand up and silences me .

"As much i like to get roasted like you did to the team captain right now, I'd rather not" he smiles in amusement.
I tap my foot impatiently waiting for an explanation "What do you want? Unless you know where my brother is?"
He rubs his neck , making thick veins pop out "Yeah i know where he is, but..." he stops mid sentence. I wait for him to continue but i get irritated "But what? Spit it out , i dont have all day" i spit.

"Chill short stuff , i can deliver your message to your brother if... if you try to get me with your friend Aurora" he smiles like a chesire cat?

I burst out laughing , the nerve no i mean the audacity , i wipe an imaginary tear and look up at him and he looks dead serious.

"You're serious? I mean you could do it yourself and see what she says? Or i could introduce ya'll? I offer.

"Wait , you're not gonna give me the "if you break her heart , ill break your face speech" or what? " he makes sure to intimidate my voice .

I do not sound like that.

"Do not try to imtimidate my voice , because then I'll have a reason to break your face , got it?" He nods.

"Shes her own woman , she knows what she's doing , actually im kinda scared on your behalf , because she breaks hearts , so goodluck with that" i say and push the car keys in his hands "oh and don't forget to give this to my dear brother , send my love and I'll think about introducing you guys, got it?".