chapter twenty.

-estella romano.

I was astonished, no i was perplexed. When i turned around ready to put my italian genes to good use and slap this person into the next century , i stopped and stared at the person right next to me. Why was he so close . And why was he sitting next to me. A grin covers his face "Miss me?" I blink at him as i look around the classroom . We caught a few students attention. Which wasn't to my liking at all. My eye twitches as i stare at the greek god infront of me. God he's even more beautiful than the first time i saw him. He's dressed in a baggy black cargo pants and a black hoodie and white airforces. His style might be the only thing i like about him.

Liar.

I fight the urge to ask him where he was this past two days, or who he was with . Thinking about it , actually made me feel silly. I don't know this guy. Im not his girlfriend or even the girl he plays around with . He just so happens to be everywhere where i am. Which i think isn't a coincidence. I look at him up and down . I catch his eyes , a smirk covers his face knowing i was eye fucking him. I groan internally as i bite the inside of my cheek.

Jesus . Get a grip.

I clear my throat as i stare at him "in order for me to miss you , I'd have to think about you . Which i don't. And there's your answer" i smile sweetly as i face forward.

Jesus when is Miss daniels coming in already , im dreading to have another conversation with zaid which involves me blushing at the end.

His deep chuckle fills the air around me as i snap my eyes to him "It was theoretical question hermosa" he quips as he swirls his pen between his pointer finger and his middle finger.

My eyebrows jump at the new word he used . The realization that zaid is also spanish makes him ten times hotter.
I wet my lips as his attention snaps to it . He stares at my lips with a hard gaze and a clenching of his jaw that could cut diamonds. I rub my sweaty palms on my sweatpants as i gulp. You could cut the tension with a knife , thats how thick it was . I gotta do something fast.

I clear my throat "How many tattoos you got?" It takes him a second to snap out of his trance as he stares at me .

He looks shocked?

I furrow my eyebrows "What? Why are you looking at me , like I've got two heads?" His original smirk covers his face as he rubs his jaw.

He leans back in his seat as he stares at me "Ive got 45 tattoos hermosa" he states as i stare at him , my mouth agape.

"Excuse me? I could've sworn i heard you say 45" i turn in my seat to face him.

He chuckles "and thats what i said hermosa , 45 tattoos covering my body from head to toe."

I nod "cool cool , did they hurt?"

He looks at me with a "are you serious expression " he places his hands on the desk making me look at them and then at him "No , fox it doesn't hurt , i mean its just a bunch a needles being pierced into my skin a thousand times" he says sarcastically.

I almost smile at his sarcasm "okay , okay your sarcasm was not needed "

He smiles as he rubs his pointer finger and middle finger in circular movements , making it hard for me not to stare at his beautifully sculptured tattooed hands. "Im assuming you like em , Sí?" He cocks his head to the side.

I scoff "Dont get ahead of yourself , it was just a mundane question"

He smiles as he bites his bottom lip "how many piercings you got?".

I furrow my eyebrows as i stare at him . No one would've noticed if i had piercings if they really stared at me , the only ones who know are april and rory . Thats it , no one. My hair is always covering my ears , or i have a hood over my head.