description.

♡ ⋆ ♡
♡ 🎀 authors note 🎀 ♡

In school we were taught that , embracing yourself was the most heroic thing one could do . The sinners , the liars , the confident , the broken. They all participated even though it meant that they'd be breaking their protective barriers. Well for me it was different, although i listened to the lesson , i had so many questions. Was the broken saved? Was the hero , really heroic? And was i one of them ? Would i walk the same path ? Would i die?would i live? Those questions weren't answered, somehow everyone else had it all figured out , but me. I mean that was like 6th grade , and yes they thought 6 graders about the beauty of life and death. Now im of age , and still breathing , unfortunately. Welcome to the path of redemption !

I started this book because I've been meaning to to start writing down what i felt and i thought "hey ? Why not start your own book" although the idea sounded crazy. I went for it. Im hoping to meet new friends. New followers and many many readers. Happy reading loves !

Trigger warnings

*self harm
*eating disorders (you're beautiful , dont forget that)
*substance abuse
*mommy issues.
*abuse
*assault

If you're too uncomfortable with any of these below . Then this book isn't for you ;)

Estella romano -17

Dont forget to vote ♡

Copyright;
All rights reserved. No part of this book should be used or copied without the authors permission .