chapter thirty-one.

-Zaid gonzales.

I push open the bathroom door as i feel the need to drive my fist hard into a wall. Why would i do that? Why the fuck did i just kiss her and leave? She could be waiting inside ready for me and i walked away? I almost turn around and go back into that bathroom to devour her completely. But i stop myself. I fucking knew estella romano would taste like a sin. And i wanted more. Oh my god i wanted so much more. I wanted to drive my cock deep inside of her till shes aching for days. I wanna kiss her and drive my toungue so far down her throat that she'll only remember what my mouth tastes like. I wanted her infront of me with that delicious mouth around me and her big eyes staring up at me. I wanted her to gag on me as she made those fucking hot sounds that slipped from her lips in the bathroom.

Fuck.

My boner stands big and painfully as i hide behind a huge ass bin. I so painfully adjust my hard on as i hiss in pain. Once i make sure its not visible i walk toward where i left the guys but kelsey steps infront of me. I almost ram into her as take a step backward and stare down at her . I raise my eyebrow at her as she looks up at me. She was sexy no doubt . But not my cup of tea.

"What is it kelsey?" I ask a bit too harshly making her widen her eyes.

She folds her arms as she tries to make her small boobs more visible but their not as full as my little fox .

Stop
Thinking
About
Her.

"Actually my name is kelly" she laughs nervously and i fight the urge to roll my eyes "same thing. Now what is it?"

She nods slowly as she bites her lip nervously "So remember earlier when we played right?well i just. I dont know. I just sorta felt a connection between you and i"

"You...felt a connection with me?" I ask slowly and shes nods as giddiness takes over her . Ugh shes trying too much.

I let out a dry laugh "Listen here . You obviously got the wrong idea. I didnt even talk to you. We played together thats it . I dont even know your name for christ sake" too harsh , do i feel bad? No . No i do not.

She blushes a deep red as embarrassment takes over her features "Right well. Could i still get your number?"

"My god . Did you hear anything i just said? Are you that desperate. Look around. Theres a whole beach full of guys who would wanna fuck you. But i definitely dont. Now scram" i grind my teeth together and she nods quickly as she goes to walk but she walks into someone and yelps. Both girls fall on their asses and they both stand up quickly.

"Watch where you're going pip squeak" kelsey groans as she flips her hair and walks away. Estella glares at her figure as she wipes sand off her shorts "Bitch" she says under her breath and lets out a puff of hair. Seeming to sense my presence she averts her gaze to me as a nasty glare takes over her beautiful features. I almost laugh at her adorable glare but i dont . I stare blankly at her. And my fingers itch to grab a hold of her and smash my lips against hers. I hear her scoff as she runs away and toward the group. They're still standing where we left them . April , romano and my little sister are building sand castles as they sit on the sand . And miguel and blondie seems to have a heated conversation.

I shake my head as i follow her in the same direction . She goes to sit down next to april and a huge smile takes over the weird girl . And their conversation comes into my hearing "that took long huh ?what did the corndog do to you?you look flustered honey" april says as she pats estellas cheeks.

"Oh my god . Please tell me you're not hooking up with one of my friends. Jesus stella " romano groans as he aggressively digs up sand .

"What whose hooking up with who?" Comes miguels voice as he stops mid conversation with aurora. She snaps her fingers in his direction "hey assface were not done talking" he chuckles as he leans into her "i could listen to you talk everyday blondie" i almost throw up at his attempt to be smooth.