chapter thirteen.

-Zaid gonzales.

I watch in engrossment at the girl infront of me , she sits in the chair next to me. I watch as she fidgets and plays with her fingers , scared to meet my gaze. I examine her from head to toe . I watch as she gulps and her pretty neck flexes. I look at her eyes , hazel brown , twinkling as she looks from me to her hands the entire time. Her cute little button nose she scrunches every now and then , and those lips. God those lips...

Hell i knew this girl was gorgeous under that makeup. When i was younger , my abuela made these cookies. Heaven sent i tell ya. It looked like a normal cookie from the outside , once you bit into it , it felt like you had transported to another universe . It was fucking delectable. What if i bit into her , would she also give me the happiness and joy i felt when i bit into that cookie . The sadness i felt after it being up . Or the thrill of getting caught stealing more.

She finally looks up at me with those fox eyes "Can you take off the hood?"i dont say anything , the hood to my advantage helps me stare at her without her even acknowledging, but i know she feels my piercing gaze . I watch as goosebumps appeare on her skin , she lifts her small hands up and rubs her arms up and down , making me instantly want to take off my hoodie and put it on her small body. I smirk in amusement as she tries not to meet my gaze . She opens that pretty mouth of hers "why are you staring at me? You're pretty creepy you know that , black hoodie. Doesn't talk much , oh and you smoke?"she rambles as she waves her hands in the air dramatically as her dress rides up a bit. Making my eyes snap to her luscious thighs. My lust thoughts get instantly broken down as i see new and old scars lining her thighs. Hell i knew what the fuck this was .

I clench my jaw , as i feel the need to break every single persons neck who made her want to do this to herself. I shock myself with my thoughts . This is a random girl i met . I so happen to break into her bedroom she was nothing to me , absolutely nothing.

Then why'd i wanna keep her safe and hide her from the world. I snap out of my thoughts as her rambling goes on as i still stare at her thighs "...big L buddy. one day you'll be dying of lung cancer because you wanted to be a badass by smoking a cigarette" i almost smile as she turns into a complete know it all , shes got some fire . I like that. Makes it more tempting to unravel every part of her no one has seen. Shes breathless as she tries to catch her breath from her rambling , i look at her and back at her thighs.

She freezes as she sees me staring directly at a part of her im guessing she wanted to keep hidden . I see a million thoughts racing through that pretty head of hers . Panic is in her eyes as she eventually snaps out of her haze , her hands start frantically pull down her yanked up dress , i see how her breaths start to turn more erratic as each agonizing second go by , she snaps her head up as i see her eyes turn glossy making my features soften a bit "Stop looking at me!" she says frustratedly as my hands itch to tell her to "calm down" or to tell her "its okay" but i sit there as tears fall from her eyes . She wipes them furiously as her cheeks turn flushed and her eyes red , she looks at me as she takes huge breaths

she finds her words as she croaks "please dont tell anyone" she whispers into the dark room . Like I'd tell anyone about this . I might be a jackass but i dont stoop that low. My sister dealed with the exact same thing when she was 12 , i think thats why i felt this surging anger inside of stomach. I don't say anything as she continues "...please , no one can know im like this".

Why wasn't i saying anything?i mean i dealed well with lia when she started cutting , i know what to say , what to do. I know the ropes and how to find her hope for living . It was me. I was her hope. How do i do that to a stranger?

I watch as her lip wobbles , her features creasing as she tries to hold back her tears. I clench my fists as i watch the pretty face i just met turn into a sad one . She closes her eyes , i look from her to around the room . I see wipes on her table. I don't know what possessed me but i stood up towering over her . Her eyes widen as she sees how huge i am . I smirk as her pretty mouth parts. I walk ignoring her question , asking what i was doing . I walked to the table grabbed the wipes and held it out to her
As i took my seat again. She looks at me from the wipes , contemplating if she should take it. She eventually reaches out her shaky hands as she takes it from me.