chapter seven.

-Estella romano

My brother and i arrived at the house. The rain was heavy today making us jump out the car and into the house, i let out a breathe and walk up the stairs but my brothers voice stops me "hey stel , seth and my other friends are coming over to help with the party. Thats okay right?" My eye twitches and i hold in a grunt "great , just dont let them near my room or i swear to god I'll be throwing hands" i grit out and ran up to my room hearing my brother let out a amused chuckle .

I went into my room , it was 4 now , 3 more hours till the girls come over , enough time for me to take a nap while i wait , as i take some blankets and put them on my bed , i hear the doorbell ring.

Fucking fantastic.

I groan and go to lock my bedroom door because who wants a bunch of hockey players in my damn bedroom . I lock it and loosen my hair. I put an alarm on for 6:30, so that i dont oversleep and rory and april bites my ass. I lay down and close my eyes sighing out in relief.

2hours and 30 mintues later.

I hear the dreadful sound of my alarm waking me up. I stretch and wipe my mouth that spilled some saliva, i rub my eyes and sit up into a sitting position. I collect myself first and yawn. I hear lots of people talking downstairs. Fucking hockey players. I go to the bathroom to shower before rory and april get here , i manage to wash my hair again and scrub myself without wincing every 2 mintues after im done its only 5 minutes before the clock hits 7. I sit in a bathrobe on my bed checking my phone about to text the girls but i hear giggling outside my room "ESTELLA ROMANO OPEN THIS DOOR!" April sing songs and i roll my eyes playfully , thank god the scars on my arms heeled. Lets hope they dont see the ones on my thighs . I stand up and go to open the door and they come rushing in with their dresses in their hands and shit and i open the door holding my bathrobe tight . Rory slaps my ass and i yelp , glaring playfully at her as i rub my ass "damn it rory , you gotta stop doing that, i know you're into some kinky shit but man my ass" i groan as i rub my ass , april giggles and pushes me into the chair. She puts her hands on my shoulders from behind and looks at me "We are about to make you fucking look scrumptious , my dear estella" april smirks and i shake my head playfully . Rory comes over with the makeup bag and hands it to april and i just sit there like a kid at a party alone .

i told april not to go to big on makeup. Just light makeup. After april was done they wouldnt let me see. So they took me away from the mirror . Rory styled my hair is some thick waves ,my hair landing on my shoulders i feel april step away from me , and i see her and rory looking at me as I've grown two heads.

"Shes definitely getting dick tonight"
"Im gay"

They both say at the same time and i blush "can i see now or do i have to wait?" I say impatiently and they turn my stool to the mirror , i gasp as i see myself , my thick pink plump lips has some lipgloss and brown lipliner while , i have some concealer covering my eyes , my eyelashes are longer than usual and i have some blush on , my hair adds the dramatic effect . Who am i and what have i done with estella romano . Jesus christ. "Thats me?" I say shocked .

They both nod at the same time smiling and i stare at myself for too long , april claps her hands together and i jump out of my trance "now that you've got the makeup , time for the motherfucking dress " april says and rubs her hands evily , rory shakes her head in amusement as she hands me a dress , i take it and walk to the bathroom .

The dress is not bad , its a black silk dress. Spaghetti straps and a slit that begins at my thigh the dress ends at my middle thigh. I look into the bathroom mirror and i gasp . It hugs the curves i have and compliments my skin. And it hides my scars perfectly. I smile and twirl a bit

I walk slowly out of the bathroom barefeet and i come face to face with april and rory

I walk slowly out of the bathroom barefeet and i come face to face with april and rory . I gawk at them. Speechless they both look hot . Like really fucking hot . They both stare at me with wide eyes. Rory is dressed in a black dress the same as mine, her is just shorter and has a deeper slit , her boobs are spilling out it compliments her red lipstick and april has a black leather skirt on with cropped black sweater. It hugs her curves perfectly and brings out her hair .

"Oh my god""Were definitely getting fucked""Im so gay"

"Oh my god"
"Were definitely getting fucked"
"Im so gay"

All three of us say at the same time and i laugh and they both slap my ass which makes me glare at them "c'mon guys STOP!" i whine and they laugh

"How much time do we have left?" I ask as i put on some Louboutin boots of my sister."two mintues " rory mutters and i sigh .

"Well lets go party" i sigh and open my bedroom door.

Dont forget to vote♡