chapter twenty seven.

-Zaid gonzales.

I've been avoiding her. I tried to tell myself it was because she and i didn't fit. But hell i knew it was a load of bullshit. I found myself smiling more...which i fucking hated. I hated the fact that this girl came in my space. In my damn space and crowded everything with her. Her scent. Her fucking laugh. Her lips. Those eyes that brings blood rushing to my dick.

I haven't seen her since thursday...i was on the verge of breaking whatever tension we have off by smashing my lips to hers . I couldn't do that. Because I knew once i got a taste theres no going back. So i skipped English. The only period she and i have together . I watched from afar at lunch how she would search for me everytime she came in. I watched her talk to my sister. I watched her.

I occupied myself with other things in the meantime. I raced. Did a few fights. Went to school . The usual.

I almost swerve off the road as memories of her crowd my head. The fucking green car speeds past me as i clench my steering wheel making my blood circulation cut off "fuck!" I groan as i readjust myself and speed up to him.

Fuck i loved this. I loved the adrenaline i felt when driving. I loved the smell of tires. I smile as i speed past. I watch in the rear view mirror as i see him far behind me.

Tonight was the night i finally put a face to name. After four years of racing and wins . I was finally showing my face. I speed past the finish line as i grip my steering wheel. Screams echo and chanting comes from everyone running down the stands. I watch how the other guy jumps out of his car and flips his girl off. I put off my ignition and take out my key as i wait for the speaker to get this shit over worth.

I hear him start to speak as i flip my gloves on.

"ONE !..."
"TWO!..."
"THREE!..." the crowd goes wild.

I unlock my door as i slowly climb out. The helmet still on my face. I watch how everyone watches waiting for me to reveal my identity.

I slowly take off my helmet. Shrieks and yelling are heard as the helmet fully comes off . Everyone runs down while i lean against my car. I see some familiar faces from school standing in shock . I smirk at them. Then the next thing i know .

Lips are on mine.
Hands are around my neck.
Who the fuck is touching me?

My instincts tell me to push whoever is on me off but instead i grip the back of her head as i deepen the kiss.

You needed this . I remind myself. I needed to get her out of my fucking head. I open my eyes as i stare down at the person.

I recognize her. She goes to our school. Raven hair. Blue eyes. Years of lipfillers. She didn't have lips like estella. Estella had brown brunette hair. Brown hazel eyes. And that fucking lips.

What am i doing? Why am i comparing her to this girl who i just kissed me ? Why the fuck can't i get her out of my damn head.

The girl giggles as she bites her lip making me immediately wanna throw up "You did so great out there zaid"

I ignore her as i look up . Shes here.
The screams start to fade out as she stands there in all her glory. She wears a jeans that hugs her curves. Fuck.

She drowns in the huge black hoodie. I watch her lips part in shock as we make eye contact. I don't look away.

I smirk as i see her flushed state. She saw that. She only breaks eye contact when her weird redhead friend jumps up and down next to her yelling something.

"...im cindy , ive been watching you" the girl infront says to me. I shove my keys into my pocket . She makes a move to touch me again but i grab her arm.