chapter forty-one.

-Estella romano

Its game night . You know what that means. Fights . Cheers and endless male testosterone. The only reason im here is because i got dragged at my pony tail and got told to wipe the scowl off my face . The sounds of everyone cheering in the arena has my eyes rolling. Jesus

I look at april , rory and lia. Lia is engrossed in some book. While rory and april are buzzing in their seats waiting for the games to begin.

I nudge lia "remind me why again we decided to come to the game?"

She flushes a deep red as she flinches and shuts her book close "uh what?" I roll my eyes as i sigh and turn my eyes towards the empty rink. I stand up as i look down at the three idiots "im going to get a drink, do you guys want anything?" I offer.

"ooh ooh chilli cheese fries please and a coca cola" april squeals as i look at rory "rory?" She shakes her head as i look at lia "you want anything?" She ignores me as i groan walk over their feet. It was a tough task to get through people considering i have the fucking smallest legs in the world. I groan as a group of girls step in sight of me as they squeal about all the hot players playing tonight. I mutter an "excuse me" as i move pass them to get to the lines.

I face palm my face as i see how long the line is for aprils food. Oh well maybe it'll pass time to get past this night. I rock on the heels of my feet as the line moves slowly "my god" i mutter as i see someone arguing with the owner of the stands. I feel a hot presence behind me that makes me freeze in my spot. The smell of detergents reaches my sense as a warm breath blows in my ear "hey baby"

I stiffen at seths words as the breath gets knocked in my throat. Oh no. Oh no no no. This isn't good. I clear my throat as i clench my clammy hands. I slowly look over my shoulder and see seths full on grin. He's wearing his hockey gear with his stupid "captain" badge strapped across his bicep. He holds his helmet in his hand "what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on the ice ?" I suprise myself as my voice comes out smoothly. He doesn't say anything as he grabs my hips and quickly turns me around making me let out a gasp. I look around scared that zaid might see. He'd kill him !

"Im the captain baby. The game doesn't start until i show up" he flashes me his disgusting smirk as i grimace .

"Well can you leave?" I raise my eyebrow and his gaze darkens.

"No...it seems you dont take threats seriously , do you? Do you fucking think im joking?" He snaps and i flinch. I wiggle in his grasp as the line moves forward. He pushes me forward at the hips. And in this position it looks like we're just teenagers who are inlove. Not a guy threatening a girl by letting out her biggest secret if she doesn't agree to be his whore.

I gulp "i-i haven't decided...yet" he lets go of my hips as i sigh in relief. I turn around and im met with the smell of greasy food. Holy shit. That went quick. I order what april wanted and a few drinks for april , rory , lia and I. I walk away with my head bowed down and i feel someone walking next to me . I stop short as i see seth looking down at me.

"Why are you following me?" I raise an eyebrow and he reaches out to put my hair behind my ears and i flinch . He chuckles at my expression and looks out at the arena. He pouts "aww" and i furrow my eyebrows as i look at him confused. I avert my gaze to where he's standing .

My sister is laughing with zaid. She has her hand on his bicep. I bite the inside of my cheek. She throws her head back at something he said and he looks down at her as a smirk takes over his features. My god. Whats wrong with me? Guys like him will always like girls like her.

"They make a great couple, don't they?" Seth nudges me and i fight the urge to not punch him "i don't care" my remark comes out snappy and he laughs.

"Easy there tiger , put away the claws" he says as he puts an arm around my shoulder. At this point i don't care . I want zaid to see.