"Awww, you want me to stay?"

She nods.

I sigh and then I smiled at her. "Okay, I will stay one more hour"

She flash me with one of her killer eye smile and kiss my jaw.

We didn't do much.

I cuddle with her the whole time and wait for her to falls as sleep before I go.

It was about 10pm when I left her house.

I was driving in my Audi.

Where did I get my money from? Well, pornstar earns a lot, especially if you are doing gay porn.

--

It's like 7am and I'm buying breakfast for Fany right now. When I'm on my way to her house, she calls me.

"Good morning Taetae.. where are you right now?"

Gosh it's always good to hear her voice in the morning.

"I'm going to your house right now. I'll be there about 5 minutes"

When I got there.. we ate breakfast and chat for a little bit. Nothing rated r yet.

Then we watch a bit of the morning news, while holding our hands of course.

Then we got a bit touchy.. she start to touch me first. Fany was clingy the whole time. She told me it was a great way to keep warm, but it is summer time right now.

She was kinda teasing me and Of course I have to tease her back. We kiss and touch for quite a while as a warmup. Then the real thing starts.

I give her a piggy back ride to her bedroom. I put her down to her bed. As I turn around to face her, she pull me down with her.

I'm laying on top of her. She smiles at me and I smile back. I stroke her hair and I went closer to her face.

She blush~ I bite my bottom lip. Fany just look soooo beautiful right now. I couldn't help myself but kiss her.

It was nice and slow, until she start to do "dirty" stuff to me. lol

Her right hand start to hangout around my manhood. Blood circulate even faster. My bulge was getting bigger. I moan a bit while I was kissing her. I suck on her neck leaving red marks.

She runs her hand through my hair. Everything she does to me just makes me want fuck her more. I finally can't stand it.

"Take of your clothes" I broke the kiss.

Seconds later we are both naked. She is laying in bed with her legs open, Her legs form an "M" shape. I position myself between her legs. I can see that her pussy is wwett~

She kick me lightly on my arm. "Don't look like that"

Lol I guess she is embarrass.

I chuckled. "It's pretty though" I rub my tip against her wet lips.

She arch her back and I know she wants it.

"What do you want" I start to tease her.

"Taeng.. fuck me" She was touching herself.

"What" I mouthed.

As she was about to say something I slide my dick in her pussy.

It was the greatest feeling everrrrrr. When her juice and my pre-cum got mixed together, it just make us loose control. I keep pumping her at a moderate speed since I don't want to hurt Fany.

"Unnnnngggg" Her moans makes me even harder.

"Aww Fany.. you like that huh?" I whisper in her ear.

She gives me another moan. "Angghh"

Her arms are tightly wrap around my neck. Fany said she like this position the best because it makes her feel more intimate with me. I personally like her to be on top. hehe~ lazy me~

Then I make her get on her all fours. I position myself behind her. I squeeze her butt cheeks. Then I lean against her back and whisper.

"You want me to fuck you like a dog.."

"Eww" Fany is probably disgusted by my dirty talk. I should go back to that innocent Tae she likes.

I slowly enter my cock from behind. She arch her back even more. I know it will be deeper from this position so I try my best not to hurt Fany.

After some slow and easy thrusts, I start to speed up a bit. It doesn't take long for her to come in this position.

"Taeng.. just like that.. ahh.." She moans.

"Hit your spot~ Fany-ah.." I hit that spot again and again until she comes.

"Aahhhnnnggggggh" Fany drop her body down on the bed.

I didn't cum yet so I turn her body around and I spread her leg.

Her pussy got tighter after she came. I push my dick in and starts to fuck her. After a minute of pumping, I feel like something is going to explode.

"Ahh I'm going to cu-" Before I can finish what I was about to say I cum, in her pussy.

"Awww I feel that.. your cum is so hot.." She hold me tighter. I was tired and I lay on her for a while.

30minutes later..

Fany was asleep in my arms. I don't usually sleep before she sleeps.