CHAPTER - 48

" What? you want me to appoint secretary for you " Kook asked in surprise when he heard his husband words.

Tae nodded rapidly making kook more surprise. Many questions raise in his head.

" why tae want him to appoint secretary for him "

" can't tae appoint by himself "

Kook shook his head getting rid of those questions but still he thought for something then he walked towards tae and sat in front of him.

" Tae " Kook said as he walk toward tae and sit on his lap and cup tae face in between his hand.

" Why do you want me to select secretary for you. You can do by yourself too right " kook said as tae nodded while hugging kook waist.

" words tae. Why you want me to select PA for you " Kook again ask questions while looking at tae waiting for answer.

" I just... I just want you to select PA
for me " Tae answer looking at kook Who sigh.

" Listen tae, I will not select Pa for you. you have to choose by yourself " kook said looking at tae eyes.

" But but.. " He was going to say something when kook shus him by putting his finger on tae lips.

" No but just do what I say hmm " He said and take his finger back.

" can I get kiss " Tae said as he was About to kiss kook when kook push him.

" Noo first listen me carefuly. You will choose your own pa for you. If you won't able to choose perfect PA then I'll help you Okay " Kook said as tae nodded his head in agreement.

" Now can I get kiss "

" tae " kook sigh and nodded. Tae quickly attach his lips with kook kiss him slowly. Kook hold tae shoulder and kiss his back while wrapping his arm around the neck let man do whatever he want.

Tae laid kook on bed and however over him while kissing. He grab kook waist making kook moan. Taking Chance tae enter his tongue inside kook mouth. Kook quickly tap tae arm Who back away panting heavily. After gaining his breath tae spoke.

" sorry " tae said but kook shook his head and grab tae nape before diverting in another kiss. Tae quickly response back while grabbing his waist.

• Next day •

After having breakfast taekook are in living room with Hannie.

" take care of yourself. And tell me what happened today. Today is interview right " Kook said as tae nodded his head in approval.

" yoongi hyung will also come to help me " Tae said as kook nodded his head in agreement.

" Okay then take care of yourself  " kook said as tae nodded his head. Then kook kiss both of there head and tae, Hannie left from there.

• Time skip •

Kook after complete his work. Was taking nape when his sleep got disturb by phone call. Kook groan before taking his phone from table and pick up before putting call on his ear without looking at caller id and close eyes.

Kook: " Hello, kim Jungkook speaking "

Tae : " Hello, kookie you where sleeping did I disturb you "

Kook : ( still eyes close) " Hmm, no u didn't "

Tae : " I wanna tell you something "

Kook : " Hmm say husband "

Tae : " We finally after long interview we find perfect secretary, I would be glad if you once meet her "

Kook : " That's good hubby, Name? "

Tae : " Tina "

Kook : " Hmm nice I'll see her "

Tae : " Plss come with lunch I want to eat with you "

Kook : " Sure I'll come "

Tae : " Okay then I'm waiting Love you "

Kook : " Hmm love you too "

After talking kook put phone aside and again went to take nape when door bell ring. He got up from couch and went toward main door and open it revealing hannie.

" Mumma " Hug kook leg who smile and pick him up taking him inside and close the door.

" Go and fresh up we are going to dadda office " Kook said as hannie nodded and run toward his room to fresh up while kook went toward kitchen to pack lunch box. After that both left for tae office.

TBC💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

Let me know your review in comment section.

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻