CHAPTER - 31

Tae look at kook but see him staring at him without saying anything.. Finally he confess his feeling but kook was just staring at him..

" Kookie " Tae said but kook just lean and attach there lips again.. Tae also close his eyes and About to kiss him back but tae move away..

Kook hold tae hand and take him away as tae was confuse.. Kook take to corner where no one come..

Kook wrapped his arm around tae neck and started to kiss him as tae hold his waist and kiss him back while pulling him closer.. He waited for this moment soo long and finally he get Chance to taste this cherry glossy lips..

Tae slowly push kook whose back on wall as they were kissing like there is no tomorrow.. Kook moan when tae bite his lower lips..

Taking Chance tae enter his tongue and taste every inch of kook mouth.. Both were literally lost in each other..

Tae slowly broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.. He look at kook whole eyes are closed half parted lips messy hair.. Sweat was dripping from his forehead as he was breathing heavily..

Kook open his eyes when he feel soft touch he look Up and saw tae was looking at him with love in his eyes while caress his cheeks softly..

" I.. I.. I love you tae~~" Tae eyes widen in shock hearing sudden confess of kook.. But he smile as he hug kook and again to started to kiss him.. Kook hold tae hair caress his hair while tae broke the kiss and trail kiss to kook jaw to his neck as he started to suck there..

Kook titled his head while closing his eyes while heavy breathing heavily.. Kook open his eyes when he feel nothing he look at tae Who was looking at him while breathing heavily..

" Should we go han must be waiting for us.. " Kook nodded as he fix himself then tae hold his hand and both left from there with sweet smile on there face..

• Time skip •

Kook was laying on han bed patting his back softly so he fall asleep.. Kook dont know when he sleep there..

Kook open his eyes when he feel he was lifted by someone and saw tae was lifting him in his arm taking him on there share bedroom..

Kook wrapped his arm tae neck as tae put him bed.. Soon kook feel he was pull into warm embrace as tae hug his waist.. Kook also laid his head on tae chest as he fisted his T-shirt..

Kook look Up and saw he was sleeping.. He look soo peaceful.. He caress tae cheeks then his hair as tae smile in his sleep.. After some hours kook also fall asleep while hugging his hubby..

|| Next day ||

Tae woke Up and found himself alone in bed.. He sigh and get Up from bed and went toward bathroom to fresh Up when he come out he saw his suit was already place on bed..

He smile and take that suit and wore it before getting ready and went downstairs...

He was han was sitting on dining table while kook was feeding him.. Tae went toward them as kook saw and get Up from chair and started to serve him his breakfast.. Tae smile and held his hands and kiss his knuckle which make kook blush and a shy smile formed on his face..

After done with there breakfast.. Both are now in living room..

" bye mumma " Hannie said as he kiss kook cheeks..

" Bie baby take care Okay.. " Kook said as he also han head and cheeks.. then kook stand Up and look at tae..

" Bye take care of yourself " Kook said as he lean and peak tae cheeks..

" you too koo.. " Tae said as he kiss kook forehead.. Then both left from there while kook smile..

Now that you are there to share my pain ~~~

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

need next part..?? 

Then what are you waiting give 50+ vote and comment