CHAPTER - 36

Jungkook was spacing back and forth waiting for tae.. He was getting worried cause said male was still not arrive at Home..

Jungkook Calling taehyung again and again but tae was not picking his phone which was making jungkook so much worried..

" what happened to him why he was not picking up calls he never came this much late.. " kook thought while sitting on couch..

Suddenly all light went off as its was power cut.. Kook sigh and light Up the candle when he heard door suddenly open ..

" taehyung.. " Kook said as he went toward main door and saw taehyung..

He went toward tae when suddenly tae fall on him making kook stumble back.. Kook hold tae as he scrunch his nose when a smell hit his nose..

" taehyung did you drunk.. " kook said as he somehow Make taehyung stand and smell indeed the said male was drunk..

Kook couldn't believe it that tae drink alcohol..

" tae why did you drunk.. " he said as slap tae face not harshly..

" hmmm.. " tae mumble against kook neck.. Kook sigh and somehow drag tae to there room..

He made tae laid on bed as he was About to go when tae held his forearm and pull him toward him which made kook landed on tae chest..

" tae what are you doing let me go.. " kook said but tae was not in his sense.. kook sigh as he sleep on tae chest..

Next day

Tae wake Up with heavy headache.. He groan while holding his head..

" what happened to me.. " He said as he try to remember that when he remember something as his eyes fill with tear..

Kook enter inside the room with tray when he saw tae teary eyes.. He rush towards tae and kept tray on nightstand before he said..

" what happened tae.. Why are you crying.. " kook said as tae hug him and started crying on his chest.. Kook sigh and started to caress tae hair to calm him down..

" Now tell me what happened.. Why did you drunk last night.. " kook said as tae sniff and started to tell..

" actually few days back I had meeting and -----"

Flashback..

" congrats Mr Kim we really like your deal.. " Mr seojun said as he shake his hand with tae Who smile and said..

" thank you Mr seo.. " tae said as mr seojun said..

" plss sigh this document and this deal will final.. " Seo said as tae nodded and sigh the paper without reading anything..

" done seo.. " He said as seo smirk secretly which got unnoticed by tae..

" thank you Mr kim.. " he said and last shake his hand with tae and left from there..

Next day..

When tae come to his office.. He frown his eyebrow seeing no one notice his present..

He struggle off and went toward his cabin open the door just to get freez on his place seeing unexpected guest..

" Hii my dear son.. " Mrs Kim said with smirk which make tae angry..

" what are you doing in my office didn't I told you to not enter my office.. " Tae said as Mrs Kim started to laugh which make tae confuse..

" what are you saying my dear son.. This is not your office you forgot you gave your office to us.. " she said which make tae shock..

" what are you saying this is my office.. " He said couldn't believe her word..

" ohh really then see this.. " Mrs Kim said throwing paper on tae face..

Tae take paper and started to read it where it was written..

" I Kim taehyung CEO of Kim company giving my company to Mrs Kim legally .. " This what written in paper with tae sign in it.. Tae shocked to read that..

" How.. " He said as he look at her in pure disbelief..

" ohh you remeber Mr seojun " Mrs Kim said as tae nodded..

" He was not any CEO or anything he was a men sent by me to take your company and bingoo I got it.. Now get out from here my dear son.. " she said as tear started to fall from tae eyes.. Tae run away from there..

Flashback end..

Kook listen everything as he got angry on tae for carelessy..

" You should read paper before signing taehyung.. " Kook said with angry voice as tae started to cry and said..

" I am sorry kookie.. " He said as kook sigh and pull tae on his chest..

" You did every wrong Mrs Kim.. Now time to pay for it.. " Kook thought with fire in his eyes..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Need 60+ votes and comment for next part..