CHAPTER - 1

One handsome man was sleeping peacefully but his sleep got disturb by alarm clock... He switch of the alarm and open his eyes just to see a small cute baby was sleeping peacefully.. He smile at baby and kiss his forehead..

" baby get up bubba.. " He said trying to wake up baby but baby just whine and cover himself with duvet.. The man chuckle and snatch the duvet making baby whine more..

" Dadda let me sleep.. Me ish sleepy.. " He said while winning..

" Nono baby you have school now get up bubba.. " The man said but baby shook his head as noo..

" i dont like school i dont want to
goo.. " he said making man chuckle..

" Why my bubba dont like school huh.. " the man said but next word make his heart clean badly..

" bcz everyone insult me telling i dont have mumma... Dadda i want mumma plss bring mumma..  " He said and ready to cry but the man quckily pull baby in his arm..

" From were did i bring mumma for you  baby.. " The man though while looking at baby..

" tell na dadda you will bring mumma na.. " He come out his though and look at baby and nodded making baby smile..

" Now lets get ready okay or you will get late for your school hmm.. " then he carry baby to bathroom and both get ready for there school / work..

The man come down while carrying his baby just to see his family were having there breakfast without him.. His heart aches badly that they didnt brother to call them he just sigh and started to walk towards main door but no one see it everyone ignore him... The man wipe his tear and give his baby a weak smile..

" Dadda were are we going.. " the baby said making the man smile..

" to cafe for have breakfast hmm.. " The man said and drive a car to cafe..

|| in cafe ||

The man was looking at his baby who was eating sandwich.. The man was shiping his tea while softly gazing at the baby but he frown when he saw baby was looking at one particular direction.. He follow his gaze and there was one lady and one little girl.. The lady was feeding little girl while kissing her forehead loving.. The girl was talking to the lady sweetly as girl was calling lady 'mamma' and the lady was responsing with ' yes baby '...

The man shift his gaze from particular direction to his baby and his heart ache seeing his baby sad face .. He know his baby also want mamma who can feed him like that lady was feeding.. To give him love and care even thought he was enough but he know no one can fill a mother place from there child's heart.. He no one take a mother place even if you want but still a child need mothers care and love.. He sigh sadly and said..

" han baby did you done your breakie.. Dadda is getting late baby... " han look at his dadda Kim taehyung and said..

" yes dadda lets go.. " Han said and Jump from chair making tae worried..

" Baby be careful or you will get hurt bubba.. " He said with worried tone..

" i am not dadda dont worry.. " Tae sigh at his son word and pick him up in his arm and paid bill and both left from there...  On the way he drop han to his school and left for his office work..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT..

MARRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 TO MY ALL LOVILES

AUTHOR - KIM BEAR 🐻