CHAPTER - 4

Next day

Tae wake up and get ready to go office.. He also pick his son who put his hand on his shoulder in sleepy state.. Tae come downstairs and about to left when mrs kim stop him..

" Come fast today cuz my friend and his daughter is coming to have dinner with us today understand.. " Hearing taehyung got angry but he didnt reply and left from there sliently..

In tae office.. Han was playing with his toy when Jm enter inside the tae's cabin.. His look at han and smile at cute baby before picking him up and shower him with kisses..

" How is my lil tiger.. " Jm said as han smile at said..

" i am good unkie.. " He said as Jm again kiss his cheeks and sat him down on couch..

" look baby unkie brough chocolate for you.. " He said giving chocolate to little baby who clapped his hand and take it from jm..

" Yeah thank chu unkie.. " he said as Jm smile at him foundly..

From far not so far tae was looking everything with adoring smile.. He really love interaction between Jm and han.. Soon Jm went towards tae and sat infront of him..

" How are you bear.. " Jm said with smile and but his smile drop seeing tae sad face..

" what happend bear.. " Tae sigh and told the matter..

" Mochi i dont want marry someone i want someone who love me and who i love... Who accept me and my child wholeheartly... I known many come but they refuse to take Responsiblity of my child.. That why i afraid to marry someone.. What if in my absent they hurt my han.. You know na chimmy how precious he is for me. " Hearing tae words Jm feel pround..

" He is very lucky to have father like you tae.. Dont worry everything will fine.. Dont be sad okay.. And if you want you can home to our house.. " Jm said but tae refuse saying..

" Its okay mochi i will stay at my penthouse.. " Tae said as Jm nodded and left from there soon tae also got merged with his work..

Time skip

Mrs Kim was spacing around glacing at clock then main door.. Tae still didnt return house...

" When he will come suyana.. " Suyana ( mrs kim ) Look at her friend and smile nervously..

" He is come maybe he got busy with some works.. " Suyana said as his friend and her husband along with there daughter nodded there head and wait for them..

" Where the hell is that brat.. I told him to come early still he didnt listen to me.. " She said clinch her teeth in anger.. She look at her friends and again give them nervous smile and said..

" I will call him.. " She said and come to corner and diled tae number but tae didnt pick up call.. She clench her jaw and again diled tae but tae still didnt pick up the call.. In end the phone got switch off.. Suyana clench her teeth in anger..

" Mom what happend.. " Yuna said coming towards his mom..

" That brat was not picking my call.. Now what will i answer to them.. " she said..

" Relax mom.. I know he is busy with that shit but we cant do anything.. Lets go first and handle them.. " Then they went towards Mrs Kim friend..

" Where is he.. " Her friend asked her making mrs kim nervous..

" He will come aunty.. Let have our dinner its getting cold.. " Yuna said as mrs Kim sigh in relief and then they went towards dinner table to have there dinner..

On other hand with tae..

He was sitting in restaurant infront han.. Both are having there dinner when tae phone ring.. Tae look at his phone just to see Mrs Kim was calling him.. He didnt pick the up.. Then tae saw mrs Kim was calling him continuesly so tae switch off his call and roll his eyes very well know why his so called eomma was calling him..

After they done eating.. They went towards tae's  penthouse..

Tae enter inside just to see darkness enfolding the whole house.. He sigh and switch on lights then he went towards his room and place han on his bed before covering him with warm blanket.. He then walked bathroom to get fresh up.. After he done he laid on bed and pull his son in his arms before peaking his head and fall sleep while cuddling him..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

AUTHOR - KIM BEAR 🐻

For next part
20+comments & votes
Or forget the next chapter 🙂