CHAPTER - 44

Tae come to his room after tucking hannie on his bed. He open the door and went inside just to see kook was removing his jewellery. Tae went toward bed and sat there looking at kook.

" Umm.. The food was Good right " tae said want to start conversations with kook Who hum.

" But not Good as you make. " tae said looking at kook Who was now finiding something on his Makeup drawer.

" did baby sleep " kook said taking out the cotton from drawer as he dip cotton on Makeup remover and started to apply on his face removing make Up from his face

" Yes he sleep I tuck him on his bed " tae said as kook hum and throw use cotton on dustbin keeping beside the table.

Then kook got Up from Makeup table and went toward closet to get comfortable cloth. He open the closet finding his night wear when his hand grab silk fabric. Kook look at the fabric as he thought today he will wear this night dress. He took that silk night wear and went inside the bathroom while tae laid on bed using his phone and waiting for kook to come.

Soon tae heard door opening sound as soon as kook step outside the bathroom tae feel his breath hitched his heart started to beat faster after seeing kook. He was looking at kook Who was now wiping his wet face with towel.

" why did you wear this ?" tae said mentally curse himself for asking such a question.

" huh!? I thought today I'll wear this night gown aren't this look Good " kook said twirling around showing his nighty wear which he was wearing.

" You look sinful " tae said making kook laugh as he hang the towel on armchair

" really I thought I should try to wear something different " Kook said walking toward make up table taking bottle of rose lotion and open cab before applying rose lotion on his face.

" You do crossdressing ? " tae said as kook shook his head and said

" not really but sometimes I do wear this type of cloths I personally dont like cross dressing but I dont mind wearing night gowns and all " kook said walked towards tae and sat beside him after doing his night routine skin care.

" ohh " tae said making O face as kook nodded and laid on bed.

" Now come let's sleep. " kook said covering himself from duvet.

Tae look at kook Who was sleeping as his eyes travel from kook face to his body when his eye stuck on kook cleavage which was showing from his night gown. Tae mentally groan feeling himself hot as he feeling getting hard.

" Tae sleep " tae heard kook voice as tae look at kook Who was now looking at him.

" Okay " He said as he switch of the night and laid beside kook facing him. Now both are facing e/o.

" after making me horny he is sleeping peacefully " tae said looking at kook sleeping peacefully.

" kookie are you sleeping " tae said waving his hand in front of kook Who was in his deep sleep. After making sure kook was sleeping peacefully. Tae move closer to kook as he look at kook cleavage. He raise his hand and touch kook cleavage. He feel soft skin against his hand. He dug his finger inside kook gape between his cleavage. Tae quickly take his hand back after seeing kook moving in his sleep. Soon kook turn around back facing in his sleep. Tae hold kook shoulder turning him toward himself.  Kook whine in his sleep.

Tae caress kook face softly making kook stop whine as he was sleeping peacefully. Tae sigh as he cover kook chest with duvet.

In middle of night kook woke Up feeling thirsty. He sat on bed and look at jug. He groan but his frown when he didn't find tae beside him. He look at bathroom when he heard voice. He thought maybe tae is in bathroom. Kook struggle his shoulder and got Up from bed and About to left when he heard something. He look at bathroom door as he move closer to bathroom pressing his ear on door. He quickly back away with shocked expression after listening something. He was out of word as he stare at close door with eyes widened lips parted in shocked. He shook his head and again press his ear and he again heard something which make him back away.

Kook quickly left the room as he come to kitchen and grab the water bottle from refrigerator and pour water on glass before gulping the whole glass. Kook sigh after feeling cold water on his throat. He fill bottle and kept inside refrigerator and went toward his room. He open the door and look at bathroom door. Kook walked towards bathroom door and press his ear. He back away when he didn't heard something. Kook went towards bed and laid there backfacing the bathroom door. Kook ear perk Up after hearing opening sound of bathroom sound. He quickly close his eyes pretend to sleep. Soon he feel someone behind him then he feel hand on his waist pulling him closer as he grip the blanket near his chest when he feel hot breath on his bare neck.

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻